The Rag Company’s Round Microfibre Wax Applicator with Hand Pocket is extremely soft for safe application of quality pre-wax cleaners, cleaning products, polishes, waxes and vinyl / leather protectants. These pads are tag free, non-abrasive and they will provide a safe and scratch free application with every use.
The reversible hand pocket on the back enables the user to maintain a firm grip when applying pressure to any application which means that you will be able to pamper your paint from start to finish.
Please note that in order to avoid cross contamination, different applicators should be used for each detailing product used or application performed.
– Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
– Tumble dry on low heat or air dry and do not iron. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
– Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
– Do not use chlorine bleach.
– Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) in order to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
– Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any foreign particles and excess lint from the manufacturing process.
– Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.