Wowo’s CONTACT 121 is old school cool wrapped in new school tech. Contact 121 is formulated with a mix of some of the finest Brazilian Carnauba and Montan Waxes, blended with the latest cutting-edge German and Swiss surface technology. This results in an easy-to-use paste wax that provides a deep gloss and shine for your paint. Equally as important, CONTACT 121 provides superior water repellency with an amazing surface contact angle of 121 degrees (higher thanmost ceramic coatings), meaning water is incapable of sitting on the protected surface. Grab some CONTACT 121 and experience the magic for yourself!
- ESSENTIAL PART OF DETAIL PROTECTION: quickly and easily lay down a great next generation coat of wax for effective protection and lasting beauty
- SUPERIOR WATER REPELLENCY: water rolls right off today, tomorrow, next month…and beyond! Market leading 121 degree surface contact angle.
- EASY-ON, EASY-OFF APPLCATION: simply wipe-on and wipe-off (build muscles at the gym, not while waxing your car)
- SHINE LIKE NO OTHER: provides a truly deep, glossy finish – every time
How To Use:
- Simply take the Foam Applicator and give it a couple twists within the can of wax
- Once the applicator is coated with a layer of wax, apply it to a painted panel. You can do one panel at a time or all the panels at once if you would prefer to let the product set. The choice is yours!
- Once you’ve made your go around, take a Premium Microfiber Towel and buff the wax off. The result will be a High-Gloss, Show-Ready Finish [PRO TIP: avoid application on rubber or plastic trim to mitigate the risk of minor discoloration]
- Recommended removal towels are The Rag Company Eagle Edgeless 500, Eagle Edgeless 600 or The Everest 1100.