Wowo’s MALLOW WAX is as soft as a marshmallow and as smooth as glass. MALLOW WAX is a proprietary blend of Brazilian Carnuba Wax, Montan Wax, and Resins for a high-gloss masterpiece. The blend of Old School Cool with the latest in surface coating technology keeps paste wax alive and well.
- HIGH-GLOSS: Wowo’s MALLOW WAX is a high-gloss show ready wax
- EASY-ON, EASY-OFF: Easy to apply and even easier to remove
- UV RESISTANCE: Offers strong protection from harmful UV rays with a brilliant shine
- OLD SCHOOL COOL: The look of an old-school paste wax with the latest in surface coating technology
How To Use:
- Simply take a foam or microfibre applicator and give it a couple twists within the can of wax
- Once the applicator is coated with a layer of wax, apply it to a painted panel. You can do one panel at a time or all the panels at once if you would prefer to let the product set. The choice is yours!
- Once you’ve made your go around and the air smells of freshly roasted marshmallows, take a premium microfibre towel and buff the wax off. The result will be a high-gloss, show-ready finish. Now you just need some chocolate and graham crackers to complete the experience! [PRO TIP: avoid application on rubber or plastic trim to mitigate the risk of minor discoloration]