The Rag Company – Premium Microfiber Waffle Weave Towel – 40cm x 60cm
or 4 fortnightly payments of $3.49 with More info
- Size:- 16 x 24 Inches (40 cm x 60 cm)
- Colors:- Light Blue, Navy Blue, White
- Blend:- 70% Polyester / 30% PolyamideMaterial
- Weight:- 400 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:- Black or Blue Satin Edge
- Material:- 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Waffle Weave)
- Country of Origin:- South Korea
- Runny / Liquid Detailing Products
- Drying Towel (Small / Medium-Size Areas)
- Larger Windows
- Glass & Mirrors
- Waterless Wash / Rinseless Wash Methods
SKU: 41624-WW-WHITE, 41624-WW-LIGHTBLUE, 41624-WW-NAVYBLUE Categories: Vehicle Wash, Premium Blend Drying Towels, Drying Towels, Microfibre, The Rag Company Tags: P & S Sales, The Rag Company
Looking for a premium premium waffle weave microfibre towel in an easy to handle size? Then you’ve come to the right place! This is a smaller version of our popular Dry Me A River!™ drying towel that’s ready to quickly and safely dry smaller vehicles or for any other quick drying application. Rounded corners and a silky satin banded edge for the ultimate softness and protection in a drying and waterless / rinseless wash towel. The highest quality South Korean AA-Grade microfiber and CarCareCo’s value pricing combined make this one of the absolute best waffle-weave towel available…ANYWHERE!
Additional Product Details:-
Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
Waffle Weave Pattern is an Excellent Choice for Wiping Windows, Glass and Mirrors…or The Whole Car
Absorbs Up To 10 times Its Weight in Moisture!
Premium 70/30 blend (polyester/polyamide)
Highest Korean Quality Split Microfiber
Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
Also Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Screens / Optics
Extremely Durable – Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and DO NOT iron. DO NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do not use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.
|Dimensions||300 × 210 × 30 mm|
LIGHT BLUE, NAVY BLUE, WHITE
or 4 payments of $6.99 with Afterpay