The P&S Wheel Cleaning Intermediate Kit No.1 provides an upgrade to the entry level tools offered in the P&S Wheel Cleaning Starter Kit No.1, to thoroughly clean your wheels. The key to this kit is P&S Brake Buster which has fast become Australia’s favourite wheel cleaning product. When put together with The Rag Company’s Soft Grip Wheel And Body Brush, TRC’s Detail Factory Black Boar’s Hair Detailing Brush, the Economy Wheel Detailing Brush and The Rag Company’s microfibre towels, you have the perfect Intermediate kit for complete wheel cleaning at an extremely affordable price. The difference between this kit and Kit No.1 is that you will be able to clean the hard to get to areas behind the wheel face and around the tighter cleaning areas and lug nuts a lot more efficiently with the extra tools provided.
The Kit includes:-
1 x 473ml Brake Buster
1 x The Rag Company’s Soft Grip Wheel And Body Brush – Short Handle
1 x Detail Factory Black Boar’s Hair Detailing Brush – Long Handle
1 x Maxshine Wheel Detailing Brush – Large
2 x TRC Edgeless 245 Microfibre Towels – Black
P&S Brake Buster Wheel Cleaner safely removes accumulated brake dust, oil, dirt, stains and light corrosion from premium quality wheels without damaging the delicate surface.
Brake Buster is a unique cleaning gel that adheres to the wheel surface and penetrates the dirt deposits to clean them away.
Brake Buster is the most efficient wheel cleaning product in the market, as it significantly reduces the need for manual agitation. Simply apply Brake Buster and blast off with high pressure water after a sit time of at least 1-2 minutes for most wheels (wheels with extreme brake dust accumulation may require some extra scrubbing with a wheel brush or microfibre towel).
Brake Buster contains corrosion inhibitors that deposit a thin layer of protection on the wheel to protect from future corrosion.
Another benefit of Brake Buster is that it also excels as a tyre cleaner, so you can now use the one product for your total wheel and tyre cleaning.
The Rag Company’s Soft Grip Wheel And Body Brush is designed to deep clean wheels and tyres but due to it’s extremely soft green flagged bristles is safe to use on paint as well. Useful for grills, around emblems, door jambs, textured trim and anywhere paint-safe agitation is required.
- Ultra Soft 2″ Green Flagged Tip Bristles Are Resistant to Acids and Detergents
- Thermal Plastic Rubber Safety Bumper
- Ergonomically Designed and Angled Handle Protects Hands, Keeping Them Away From Surface
- Soft-Grip Thermal Plastic Rubber Grips Reduce Slippage Wet or Dry and Absorbs Shock To Your Hands for Ultimate Comfort
DETAIL FACTORY’S Boar’s Hair Detailing Brushes are unsurpassed in the industry for Professionals and Enthusiasts alike. With a focus on creating innovative tools that fill a market need and outperform the competition, CarCareCo is proud to carry the DETAIL FACTORY brand. DF’s BOAR’S HAIR Detailing Brushes are specifically designed for medium-to-heavy duty cleaning on tougher automotive surfaces inside and outside your vehicle.
- Ergonomically Designed Handle Profile
- Textured Grip Area
- Balanced at Grip Area to Minimize User Fatigue
- Chemical Resistant Handle and Professional Quality Boar’s Hair Bristles
- Metal-Free Construction to Prevent Scratching and No Wood to Rot
- Short Handle (16.5cm) for Interior Use, Leather Cleaning, Door Panels, Hard Plastics, Cup Holders, etc.
- Long Handle (24cm) for Exterior Surfaces, Wheels, Grill, Emblem/Badge, Mouldings, etc.
If you are looking for the absolute best in BOAR’S HAIR detailing brushes – you just found them by the DETAIL FACTORY!
CARE and MAINTENANCE:
- After Use, RINSE Thoroughly With Clean Water
- Gently SQUEEZE To Remove Excess Water
- HANG Brush Upside-Down To Dry Between Uses
The Maxshine Wheel Cleaning Brush enables quick, effective cleaning of all wheels. It is constructed with Soft and Safe Wheel Cleaning Bristles, Flexible Twisted Wire Core, Safe Rubber End Tip and Comfortable Hand Grip with Rubber Splash Guard.
- Built for quick, effective cleaning of all wheels.
- The brush has a state of the art design that cleans any wheel barrel and any wheel design without scratching!
- Quality without Daytona Price tag
As with all car care accessories, cleaning and maintenance of these brushes will increase their longevity. Maintenance is as simple as rinsing the brush in hot water and hanging it upside down to dry. The bristles will settle back into their original shape, just like new.
The Rag Company’s Edgeless 245 Microfibre Towel is a market leading workhorse towel which is perfect for those heavy duty jobs such as wheel cleaning, engine bay and door jam cleaning. These standard 80/20 blend terry weave towels come in multiple colours and the black towel is most commonly used for wheel cleaning as it does not readily show any soil removed from the wheel surface.
Additional Product Details:
- Lint-free / label-free / non-abrasive
- Use damp for general cleaning, wet for scrubbing heavily soiled areas and dry for dusting
- Absorbs up to 7-10 times its weight in moisture
- Multiple colors enables you to color code by use / purpose
- Extremely durable – ability to withstand hundreds of washings with proper care
- Manufactured on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Professional cleaning tip #1: “fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization”