The P&S Starter Wheel Cleaning Kit No.1 provides the entry level tools to clean your wheels. The key to this kit is P&S Brake Buster which has fast become Australia’s favourite wheel cleaning product. When put together with The Rag Company’s Soft Grip Wheel And Body Brush and The Rag Company’s microfibre towels, you have the perfect starter kit for wheel cleaning at an extremely affordable price.
The Kit includes:-
P&S Brake Buster safely removes accumulated brake dust, oil, dirt, stains and light corrosion from premium quality wheels without damaging the delicate surface.
Brake Buster is a unique cleaning gel that adheres to the wheel surface and penetrates the dirt deposits to clean them away.
Brake Buster is the most efficient wheel cleaning product in the market, as it significantly reduces the need for manual agitation. Simply apply Brake Buster and blast off with high pressure water after a sit time of at least 1-2 minutes for most wheels (wheels with extreme brake dust accumulation may require some extra scrubbing with a wheel brush or microfibre towel).
Brake Buster contains corrosion inhibitors that deposit a thin layer of protection on the wheel to protect from future corrosion.
Another benefit of Brake Buster is that it also excels as a tyre cleaner, so you can now use the one product for your total wheel and tyre cleaning.
The Rag Company’s Soft Grip Wheel And Body Brush is designed to deep clean wheels and tyres but due to it’s extremely soft green flagged bristles is safe to use on paint as well. Useful for grills, around emblems, door jambs, textured trim and anywhere paint-safe agitation is required.
- Ultra Soft 2″ Green Flagged Tip Bristles Are Resistant to Acids and Detergents
- Thermal Plastic Rubber Safety Bumper
- Ergonomically Designed and Angled Handle Protects Hands, Keeping Them Away From Surface
- Soft-Grip Thermal Plastic Rubber Grips Reduce Slippage Wet or Dry and Absorb Shock To Your Hands For Ultimate Comfort
The Rag Company’s Edgeless 245 Microfibre Towel is a market leading workhorse towel which is perfect for those heavy duty jobs such as wheel cleaning, engine bay and door jam cleaning. These standard 80/20 blend terry weave towels come in multiple colours and the black towel is most commonly used for wheel cleaning as it does not readily show any soil removed from the wheel surface.
Additional Product Details:
- Lint-free / label-free / non-abrasive
- Use damp for general cleaning, wet for scrubbing heavily soiled areas and dry for dusting
- Absorbs up to 7-10 times its weight in moisture
- Multiple colors enables you to color code by use / purpose
- Extremely durable – ability to withstand hundreds of washings with proper care
- Manufactured on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
- Professional cleaning tip #1: “fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization”