What makes Bead Maker different is the surface migrating molecule that attaches to the paint surface of a vehicle. Once attached these molecules continue to cross-link and polymerize on the painted surface throughout the curing process, thus building a hydrophobic durable layer of protection. Cure time is essentially a minimum of two hours and a maximum of eight hours depending upon ambient conditions and the gloss will continue to improve throughout the curing process. For best results with Bead Maker, we recommend that you use Eagle Edgeless 500 towels for both the application of the product and the final buff.
Bead Maker now makes paint protection easier, faster and more effective than ever before, as its unique formulation allows for quick spray application. Bead Maker is highly hydrophobic and provides for insane gloss on your vehicles paint as well as an incredible slickness. This time saving product uses binding polymer migration technology to produce a water beading, brilliant, long lasting finish. Bead Maker should be applied to a dry vehicle for its initial application, is a brilliant drying aid on wet vehicles and is safe to spray all exterior surfaces. Bead Maker also provides UV Protection – we use a combination of a UV filter and UV stabilizers.
Directions for Use:-
As a Sealant –
- For best results, as a minimum, clean and decontaminate the vehicle before drying it with a TRC Premium Blend Drying Microfibre Towel.
- Apply 2-3 sprays of Bead Maker on a panel. (please note that a bonnet is 2 panels and the roof can be up to 4 panels, depending on the size of the vehicle).
- Apply/wipe Bead Maker onto the panel surface with a TRC Eagle Edgeless 500 Microfibre Towel, in line with the direction of air flow. Application is recommended in straight lines rather than circular motions.
- Buff in with a secondary TRC Eagle Edgeless 500 Microfibre Towel to remove any residual product and to enhance the gloss and slickness of the finish.
- Allow a minimum of 2 hours to cure, however full curing time is up to 8 hours.
As a Drying Aid –
- Wash and rinse your vehicle.
- Spray a minimal, single spray amount of Bead Maker on to each panel or alternatively, you can spray a minimal amount directly onto a TRC Premium Blend Drying Microfibre Towel.
- Proceed to dry the vehicle with the TRC Premium Blend Drying Microfibre Towel.
- Please note that after using Bead Maker as a drying aid, the drying towels must be wash effectively to ensure that the product does not dry and cure on t he towel, thus making it hydrophobic. We recommend the use of P&S Rags to Riches to ensure all of the drying aid is removed from the towel’s fibres.