IK Foam 9 Sprayer specifically manufactured for the generation of dry and long-lasting foam. Designed for use with chemical agents with surfactant properties (surface active). The IK FOAM sprayers range provides the user a dense and durable foam suitable for cleaning and disinfecting upholstery and carpets, disinfecting bathrooms and changing rooms, kitchens and food processing stations, car washes etc
SPRAYERS SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR USE IN:
- Cleaning of upholstery, carpets and rugs.
- Cleaning and disinfection of areas and surfaces intended for food processing (industrial kitchens, bakeries, meat industry, slaughterhouses and cutting plants, fishmonger’s shops etc.).
- Care and cleaning of vehicles.
- Cleaning and disinfection of sports facilities, and public bathrooms, spas, changing room areas etc.
- Washing of industrial machinery, delivery trucks, disinfection of trailers and loading areas etc.
THROUGH THE USE OF DRY FOAM WE OBTAIN:
- Accelerates the application time between the chemical product and the surface to be cleaned increasing the effectiveness of the sprayed product.
- Cleans fabrics, upholstery and carpets preventing excessive wetting, thereby reducing drying time and preventing the appearance of fungi and bacteria.
- Has greater visual control of the sprayed surface.