Koch Chemie Lack-Polish Blau maintains and refines light to medium weathered gloss paintwork. Lack-Polish Blau creates an optimum streak-free mirror finish both mechanically and manually, giving the treated surfaces protection for an extended period of time. Depending on the degree of weathering of the paintwork, various pad hardnesses will allow the user to optimise the finishing performance of the polish. Lack-Polish Blau is ideally suited for all types of paint.
Cut: 2,0 // Gloss: 9,3
Areas of Use:
The paintwork of cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, etc.
Directions for Use:
- Shake bottle well before using.
- Before using, check the suitability and compatibility in a small area of the vehicle’s paintwork.
- Select the Koch Chemie – Green Polish & Sealing Pad, the Buff and Shine Uro-Tec™ Yellow Polishing/Finishing Pad, or the Buff and Shine Uro-Fiber Finisher Microfibre Pad.
- With the machine switched off, apply the polish evenly over the surface to be treated and then polish crosswise with medium pressure until a transparent film appears, ie, until the aluminium oxide in the polish has completely broken down.
- Apply polishing compound using medium pressure and at medium speed.
- For finishing, use a Buff and Shine Uro-Tec™ White Finishing Pad
- Buff residue with a The Rag Company Creature microfibre towel.
- Do not use pads used with this product for other products.
- Please note:- Do not use on hot surfaces.
- Cut: 2.0
- Gloss: 9.3
Shake before using. Protect against frost and excessive heat. Do not use on hot surfaces. Before using, check suitability and compatibility.
This product information can advise you only without obligation. Liability on our part can not be derived.Please check whether the product is suitable for your application. We will be pleased to assist you.