Koch Chemie – Heavy Cut H9.01 – Coarse Polishing Compound is an innovative machine cutting compound for fast reworking of heavily weathered paintwork, elimination of deep scratches, and effective removal of paint mists and sanding traces of up to 1,200 grain. With its extremely homogeneous abrasive grain, Heavy Cut 9.01 achieves an extremely high level of cut with an excellent gloss level. Can be polished for prolonged periods without sticking and with low dust formation. Ideally suited to all types of paint (both soft and scratch-proof). Cut: 9,0 Gloss: 5,0
Features & Benefits:
- Heavy cutting compound quickly removes heavily weathered blemishes
- Suitable for use with all types of paintwork including soft & scratch-proof
- Combines a high level of cutting power with a high final gloss
- Remains workable for an extended period
- Low dust generation + low stick
Directions for Use:
- Shake bottle well before using.
- Before using, check the suitability and compatibility in a small area of the vehicle’s paintwork.
- Select the Koch Chemie Heavy Cut Pad, the Buff and Shine Uro-Tec Blue Coarse Cutting Foam Pad, the Buff and Shine Uro-Fiber Microfibre Pad or the Buff and Shine Uro-Wool Cutting Pad.
- Apply compound using medium pressure and at medium speed.
- Buff residue with a The Rag Company Creature microfibre towel.
- Finish with Koch Chemie Micro Cut M3.02 for the best possible finish
- Please note:- Do not use on hot surfaces.
- Cut: 9.0
- Gloss: 5.0