Koch Chemie – Schleifpaste H7.01 – Course Polishing Paste contains heavy abrasives for the reconditioning of heavily oxidized or intensively scratched paintwork, quickly removing random deep scratches (RDS), severe weathering, stubborn stains, paint overspray and P2000 sanding marks. Cut: 7.5 Gloss: 3.0
Features & Benefits:
- Restores heavily marked paintwork
- Heavy cutting compound quickly removes heavily weathered blemishes
- Suitable for most paint types including soft finishes.
- Removes oxidation, scratches, wash swirls, sanding marks & overspray
- Combines a high level of cutting power with a medium final gloss
- Shake bottle well before using.
- Before using, check the suitability and compatibility in a small area of the vehicle’s paintwork.
- Select the Koch Chemie Heavy Cut Pad, the Buff and Shine Uro-Tec Blue Coarse Cutting Foam Pad, the Buff and Shine Uro-Fiber Microfibre Pad or the Buff and Shine Uro-Wool Cutting Pad.
- The compounding effect can be varied with pressure, polishing pad and speed. At the start of the polishing process, we recommend applying greater pressure at a lower speed. Then gradually reduce the pressure and finish off at a higher speed.
- Buff residue with a The Rag Company Creature microfibre towel.
- Finish with Koch Chemie Micro Cut M3.02 for the best possible finish
- Please note: Do not use on hot surfaces.