SiO2 Rinseless Wash is a 3-in-1 cleaner, waterless wash, and detail spray that combines lubricious polymers with state-of-the-art SiO2 Ceramic Particles. When used for its primary application as a rinseless wash, this high-lubricity formula allows you to safely wash your vehicle with only a bucket filled with 10 litres of water – no hose required! SiO2 Rinseless Wash can also be diluted for use as a spray-and-wipe waterless wash or detail spray. Vehicles that are cleaned using SiO2 Rinseless Wash will be clean, glossy, and well-protected in any environment. SiO2 Rinseless Wash is safe for all exterior surfaces.
Safely remove dirt and grime in the convenience of your driveway or apartment complex parking lot without dragging out the hose. McKee’s 37 SIO2 Rinseless Wash enables you to wash your car the environmentally-friendly way, using 7 litres of water or less! As for use as a Waterless Wash, SIO2 Rinseless Wash, being a hyper concentrate, makes up to 64 bottles of Mckee’s 37 standard Ceramic Waterless wash which means that you will not have to dispose of the extra 63 plastic bottles!
McKee’s 37 SIO2 Rinseless Wash is ahead of the curve with its water-based, environmentally friendly formula. Because there’s no need to rinse, there are no chemicals running into storm drains and then into local lakes and streams. (Storm drain water does not receive any filtering or processing before entering the local surface waters.) Eliminating run-off preserves the water quality in your area, which is better for you, your neighbors, and the environment.
Directions for Use:-
– Shake the bottle well.
– Do not apply to a hot surface.
– In a wash bucket, Dilute 30ml (1 ounce) of concentrate for every 10 Litres of water.
– Soak a wash sponge or mitt in the solution.
– Wash the vehicle one panel at a time, then immediately dry the surface using your choice of TRC Premium Blend Drying Towels. – Repeat this process panel-by-panel until the entire vehicle has been cleaned.
– There is no need to rinse!
Waterless Wash/Detail Spray: –
– Dilute 22ml (¾ ounce) of concentrate to 924ml of water in a McKee’s 37 946ml Spray Gun.
– Working one panel at a time, spray a liberal amount of product directly onto the surface.
– Wipe clean using a clean, dry TRC Eagle Edgeless 350 Midrofibre Towel.
– Repeat this process panel-by-panel until the entire vehicle has been cleaned.