The Rag Company’s Wolf Pack Microfiber bundle is a deal worth howling about! Each pack contains a total of NINE (9!) towels with three new unique earth-tone colors. These premium ULTRA-soft 480gsm towels are complimented with our Buttersoft™ Suede Edge and exclusive wolf print to make you feel like the Leader of the pack! Each towel contains a 70/30 Blend with a mid-plush pile that’s extremely absorbent, safe, and durable. Due to the nature of this towel, we are not responsible for any primal behavior brought out during towel use.
- Removal of Detailing Sprays / Wax /Sealant / Glaze / Polish
- Buffing and Polishing Chrome / Shiny Metals / Glass / Mirrors
- Rinseless / Waterless Washing
- Spray Waxes and Buffing; Final Wipedowns
MICROFIBRE TOWEL CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- We strongly recommend the use of Rags to Riches when machine washing for all of your microfibre towel washing to ensure the removal of all car care products from your towels, as well as ensuring longevity of your towels. (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Wash in cold or warm water cycle. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry and do not iron. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
- Tumble drying will make towels softer, will assist in the removal of lint and will replenish electrostatic charges.
- Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) in order to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any foreign particles and excess lint from the manufacturing process.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.