The Rag Company ULTRA Wheel Mitt is the PERFECT solution for a hands-on Wheel Detailing experience!
The Ultra Wheel Mitt features a new, proprietary microfiber blend that allows for easier release of contaminates upon rinsing. Safe on all wheel types, the UWM can be used with traditional car wash soap or your favourite wheel cleaner. Perfect for deep cleaning spoked wheels or other intricate wheel designs!
For comfort, we’ve added multiple stich points for a no-slip grip along with interior finger loops to keep the mitt in place. Rather than a traditional long cuff as seen on the ULTRA WASH MITT, we’ve simplified it to an easy-on, easy-off BUTTERSOFT™ suede edge. We believe this is one of the best wheel mitt options on the market!
For Ultra Wheel Mitt Maintenance, we recommend washing the Mitt with Rags to Riches Microfiber Detergent.
The ULTRA WHEEL MITT is the Real Deal with all the features you would expect from a Super-Premium Wheel Mitt:-
- Superior softness & absorbency: Hundreds of thousands of the highest quality proprietry blend split Korean microfibres per square inch
- Extremely safe & effective: Long, luxurious fibers that quickly and safely encapsulate all dirt, brake dust and road grime from your wheels and then easily rinse free for the next pass
- “Oh yeah!” level of comfort: High quality, totally wheel safe Buttersoft™ suede edge cuff, together with multiple stich points and interior finger loops that gently, yet securely, hold the mitt in place as a washing tool extension of your arm
- Highest-quality construction: The finest materials and seams that are carefully double-stitched and hidden for the ultimate in protection and durability
- Extreme field-tested foam padding and liner: Tested around the world in all conditions to find the perfect foam padding density and inner liner combination
- Built-to-last durability: With proper care The Rag Company’s ULTRA Wheel Mitt will last and last through seasons of washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German microfibre production equipment (Karl Mayer)
– We strongly recommend the use of Rags to Riches when machine washing for all of your microfibre towel washing to ensure the removal of all car care products from your towels, as well as ensuring longevity of your towels. (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
– Wash in cold or warm water cycle. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
– Tumble dry on low heat or air dry and do not iron. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
– Tumble drying will make towels softer, will assist in the removal of lint and will replenish electrostatic charges.
– Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
– Do not use chlorine bleach.
– Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) in order to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
– Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any foreign particles and excess lint from the manufacturing process.
– Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
Note: if interior liner of mitt is punctured/compromised at all, do not machine wash. Once the liner is damaged and the foam padding inside has been exposed there is a high risk of the foam getting shredded by certain aggressive types of wash machine agitators (typically top-loading) and then sticking to other microfibre products in the same wash.