The 1500 is The Rag Company’s BIGGEST and BADDEST Drying Towel to Date! It was created for Heavy Duty Drying Applications in Automotive, Commercial Trucking, and Recreational Vehicles. This towel boasts 1500GSM with a Premium 70/30 Blend Twist Loop Design. During our testing, The 1500 is capable of Drying MULTIPLE Full-Size Trucks with a Single Towel. We found that this Towel was also Ideal for Boat Drying and use in Commercial Trucking Applications. In comparison to our Famous Gauntlet and Liquid8r Drying Towels, the 1500 offers a more robust Drying Experience.
For the BEST experience using the 1500, we DO NOT recommend the use of Drying Aid Chemicals such as Sealants or Waxes. Washing the towel with Rags to Riches Microfiber Detergent is recommended to maintain maximum absorption.
MICROFIBRE TOWEL CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
- We strongly recommend the use of Rags to Riches when machine washing for all of your microfibre towel washing to ensure the removal of all car care products from your towels, as well as ensuring longevity of your towels. (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Wash in cold or warm water cycle. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry and do not iron. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
- Tumble drying will make towels softer, will assist in the removal of lint and will replenish electrostatic charges.
- Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) in order to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any foreign particles and excess lint from the manufacturing process.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.