Bug Off Insect Remover breaks down heavy bug concentrations on the paintwork, the front grill and bumper of your vehicle prior to vehicle washing. Apply Bug Off liberally to the affected areas of your vehicle prior to vehicle washing and rinsing and watch bug debris disappear.
With its extremely simple spray on, rinse off application, P&S Bug Off Insect Remover will quickly remove of the insect debris and residues that your car collects on a daily basis, especially whilst driving on open roads and highways.
P&S Bug Off Insect Remover Is powerful, industrial-strength cleaner that will quickly remove even the heaviest deposits of insect debris! P&S Bug Off Insect Remover is ready for use, so you can be confident that you will always be using the best concentration to achieve optimum results. If your bug remover is not strong enough, it may remove a portion of the bug remnants, but it can leave those damaging insect residues and acids behind. Given just one minute on an affected area, P&S Bug Off Insect Remover will quickly break down all insect residues left behind on your paintwork and neutralize the acids that would otherwise eat away at your clear coat.
Even though P&S Bug Off Insect Remover is a very powerful cleaner, it has been proven to be absolutely safe for any vehicle’s paintwork!
Directions For Use:
- Make sure the paint is cool to touch
- Spray P&S Bug Off Insect Remover directly onto the affected area.
- Let P&S Bug Off Insect Remover sit on the paint for about 1-2 minutes
- Do not let it dry on the surface.
- Simply rinse P&S Bug Off Insect Remover off of your paint.
- Wash your vehicle.
- Always wear appropriate PPE, such as protective gloves, goggles, and appropriate clothing when using any strong cleaner!