The Rag Company’s ULTRA Clay Bar gives detailing professionals and enthusiasts the ability to safely, quickly and easily decontaminate automotive paint, glass, plastic and moldings with proven, positive results, when used with a quality clay lubricant such as P&S Paint Gloss or McKee’s 37 N-914 (8ml per Litre of Water).
The Ultra Clay Bar is safe to use on all types of paint and all colours and it will allow you to quickly and easily complete the total wash process.
This claying process with the Clay Bar will ensure your paintwork is smooth and rid of any environmental contamination, such as industrial fallout, brake dust, iron dust, overspray, pollen, and bug remnants, thus allowing for the ultimate performance of your wax, sealant or coating.
Removing the environmental pollutants and contaminants that have lodged into your vehicle’s clearcoat is an effective step in the detailing process that can dramatically reduce time spent polishing and cleaning pads, along with the total amount of polish used. Besides saving you time and money, ULTRA Clay Bars consistently deliver results that are proven to get you one step closer to the perfect, high-gloss finish you desire.
The ULTRA Clay Bar helps maintain a clean & smooth surface!
- USE BEFORE WAXING, BUFFING, & POLISHING
- TRULY CLEANS & SMOOTHS THE FINISH
- INCREASES GLOSS, DEPTH, & SHINE
- HELPS WAX & SEALANTS LAST LONGER
Directions for General Use:
- Wash vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris
- Take a 1/5 piece from the clay bar and squeeze it in your hand until it’s a pliable disc. The warmth of your hands will soften the clay as you work it back and forth into a ball shape. Once it softens up, flatten it into a circular disc.
- Spray P & S Paint Gloss or McKee’s 37 N-914 (8ml per Litre of Water) on a small section of the vehicle (Alternatively, you can use your own preferred clay lubricant)
- Gently rub the Ultra Clay Bar over the lubricated area until contaminants are removed and surface is smooth. Wipe area with a TRC Microfiber Drying or Detailing Towel. Continue in sections until the vehicle is fully decontaminated.
- Regularly inspect the clay for levels of contamination. Regularly knead and fold the clay disc so that you are always working with a clean uncontaminated clay surface.
- Follow with your favorite wax or sealant, or move onto compounding or polishing.