The Rag Company’s Ultra Clay Scrubber combines Claying and Scrubbing in one convenient tool! An evolution of the Clay Bar, this tool allows for fast and effective removal of bugs, paint contaminants, light overspray, and more! Use it as a standalone clay tool with clay lubricant, or throw it in your wash bucket to assist with bug removal during a wash!
The Ultra Clay Scrubber takes decontamination of your vehicles paintwork to the next level. The synthetic polymer detailing clay surface makes the process of claying your car quicker, easier, safer and more enjoyable. This towel will also last many times longer than traditional clay, as it can be rinsed between uses to remove any contaminants present on the clay surface. Also, unlike traditional clay bars, if the scrubber drops on the ground, you can thoroughly rinse any grit or grime from the towel and continue to safely use it on your car’s paintwork.
The Ultra Clay Scrubber is safe to use on all types of paint and all colours and it will allow you to quickly and easily complete the total wash process. To increase its vesatility, The Rag Company have developed the scrubber with bug removing mesh on one side of the scrubber to make bug removal a simple process.
This claying process with the new Clay Scrubber will ensure your paintwork is smooth and rid of any environmental contamination, such as industrial fallout, brake dust, iron dust, overspray, pollen, and bug remnants, thus allowing for the ultimate performance of your wax, sealant or coating.
- Use before Waxing, Buffing, and Polishing
- Cleans and Decontaminates Exterior Surfaces
- Can be used for DEEP Cleaning Glass
- Can be used in a Wash Bucket
- Two Sided Scrubber – One Side Clay and the other Bug Scrubbing Mesh.
- Best Paired with a High Lubricity Soap or Clay Lubricant Spray
The ULTRA Clay Scrubber helps maintain a clean & smooth surface! It is an evolution of the clay bar!
- USE BEFORE WAXING, BUFFING, & POLISHING
- TRULY CLEANS & SMOOTHS THE FINISH
- INCREASES GLOSS, DEPTH, & SHINE
- HELPS WAX & SEALANTS LAST LONGER
Directions for General Use:
- Wash vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris
- Spray P & S Paint Gloss, P&S Absolute (8ml per Litre of Water) or McKee’s 37 N-914 (8ml per Litre of Water) on a small section of the vehicle (Alternatively, you can use your preferred clay lubricant)
- Gently rub the Ultra Clay Scrubber over the lubricated area until contaminants are removed and surface is smooth. Wipe area with a Microfiber Drying Towel. Continue in sections until the vehicle is fully decontaminated
- Follow with Your Favorite Wax, Sealant, or move onto compound/polish
Prior to initial use rub the Ultra Clay Scrubber on glass using a clay lubricant. Inspect the surface of the Ultra Clay Scrubber before and during use. To clean the clay surface, spray clay surface with lubricant and wipe gently with your hand. Thoroughly rinse the towel between uses to remove any contaminants remaining on the surface. After repeated use, or if too much contamination is still present after washing, discard and use a new Ultra Clay Scrubber.
- Do not soak in liquid
- Do not squeeze or wring out
- Do not store laying flat with clay media surface face down
- Do not store wet in air tight containers
USE BEFORE WAXING: to remove surface contaminants