McKee’s 37 Graphene Ceramic Coating provides tough-as-nails paint protection that lasts upwards of 5 years. Formulated using a ultra-refined blend of graphene-oxide ceramic resins, McKee’s 37 Graphene Ceramic Coating offers unmatched paint protection. Use on paint, wheels, chrome, and glass.
If you’re shopping for a ceramic coating and your goal is ease of use, protection, and gloss, then look no further than McKee’s 37 Graphene Ceramic Coating. Traditionally you can have 2 out of the 3 characteristics described above, but not all 3, until now. We formulated Graphene Ceramic Coating as a zero-compromise formula that offers effortless application (even for beginners!), long-lasting protection (5 years!), and incredible depth of shine – all packaged into one glass container. Brilliant!
On the MOH scale of hardness, Graphene Ceramic Coating has a rating of 10H. What does this mean? Unparalleled paint protection, that’s what! Graphene Ceramic Coating produces such a hard coating on your vehicle’s paintwork, that it will actually help reduce unwanted scratches and swirl marks from being instilled as easily as they would on your bare clear coat.
Graphene Ceramic Coating produces relentless water-beading, month-after-month, year-after-year. You do not have to be a professional detailer to reap the benefits offered by this state-of-the-art graphene coating.In fact, application is arguably as easy as applying a liquid wax or paint sealant.
Directions for Use:-
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle.
- Chemically and mechanically decontaminate the vehicle using P&S Iron Buster and our TRC Ultra Clay Bar and/or Ultra Clay Towel.
- Use a polish such as McKee’s 37 Coating Prep Polish to remove any minor swirl marks or blemishes and to increase the base gloss levels.
- Before applying the coating ,wipe the vehicle down with McKee’s 37 Coating Prep Spray.
- Once the surface has been properly prepped, apply the coating to one panel at a time using the McKee’s 37 Coating Applicator provided in the kit. Alternatively, for an applicator with a softer feel, we recommend the TRC Pearl Puck Applicator.
- Ideally work in small 60cm x 60cm sections. Apply side-to-side, and then up-and-down (Cross Hatch). Apply more coating as required.
- Once you finish coating a panel, wipe off excess product using a TRC Edgeless 300 Premium Blend Microfibre Towel. Use short, firm strokes when buffing off excess. Flip your towel often.
- Apply a second microfibre towel pass to buff in the coating and remove any residual product that may have been missed, using an Eagle Edgeless 600 Premium Blend Microfibre Towel.
- Check for high spots immediately after this second microfibre towel pass pass and, if any exist, buff them out immediately with a microfibre towel.
- Avoid exposing the vehicle to moisture for at least 6 hours.
- Maintain the gloss and protection by regularly washing your vehicle using McKee’s 37 Graphene Auto Wash and applying Hydro Graphene Ceramic Coating.