The Pearl Puck Applicator is an industry first collaboration between The Rag Company & Autofiber. By combining forces, we have created an ergonomic ceramic coating applicator with the best qualities of both brands.
The Pearl Puck features TRC’s Pearl Microfiber Weave outer construction combined with Autofiber’s signature plastic barrier and dense foam core. The result is a comfortable applicator that prevents excess coating from seeping into the core, and a smooth ceramic coating application experience. This means that your coatings will not only be easier to apply but they will go a lot further, maximising the cost effectiveness of your chosen coating.
The Pearl Puck’s closed-loop pearl-weave construction has all the characteristics you need for safe, fast and effective work on coatings – lint-free, soft, removal “bite”, and affordability with solid quality. The use of ceramic coatings is one of the fastest growing areas of automotive detailing and finding an applicator that works well with all the various coatings offered has been highly requested. Now you have it in THE PEARL PUCK.
The Pearl Puck has been ergonomically designed with a round shape to make it easier to grip for all users. This differs significantly from the rectangular shaped applicator pads currently most prominently available in the car care industry and makes it easier to grip with the added benefit of less hand fatigue.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: –
- We strongly recommend the use of Rags to Riches when machine washing for all of your microfibre towel washing to ensure the removal of all car care products from your towels, as well as ensuring longevity of your towels. (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Wash on cold or medium cycle. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry and do not iron. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
- Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) in order to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any foreign particles and excess lint from the manufacturing process.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.