Makes your vehicle’s paintwork deep, glossy, and vibrant
McKee’s 37 Deep Gloss Ceramic Sealant is a graphene-infused liquid sealant that protects and beautifies your vehicle, leaving the paint slick, glossy, and well protected in any environment. Formulated using a blend of ultra-refined graphene-oxide ceramic resins, McKee’s 37 Deep Gloss Ceramic Sealant provides a tough barrier of paint protection that resists corrosive elements, including bug splatter, bird droppings, and acid rain. Vehicles that are coated using McKee’s 37 Deep Gloss Ceramic Sealant will exhibit a self-cleaning affect that helps prevent dirt and grime from sticking to the surface, keeping your vehicle cleaner in between washes.
McKee’s 37 Deep Gloss Ceramic Sealant successfully bridges the gap between paint sealant and ceramic coating, offering unmatched ease-of-use with tough-as-nails paint protection. Unlike a ceramic coating that requires more time, patience, and effort to apply, Deep Gloss Ceramic Sealant goes on like butter, and wipes off like it too. Letting it dry for 5 minutes or 5 hours results in the same effortless removal.
Deep Gloss Ceramic Sealant complements all colors. Black, blue, and red hues will appear infinitely deep, like a pool of wet ink. Light colors, such as silver and white, will radiate with depth and clarity. The high-bonding graphene-oxide formula produces a thick shell of protection that protects against UV rays, salt, environmental pollutants, bird droppings, and acid rain.
Directions for Use:-
- Shake the bottle well.
- Do not apply to a hot panel.
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle.
- For best results, we recommend that you clay your vehicle prior to applying McKee’s 37 Deep Gloss Ceramic Sealant.
- Apply a nickel-sized dollop of sealant directly onto a foam applicator pad. Working one panel at a time, apply a coat of sealant using a circular hand motion.
- Allow the sealant 5-10 minutes to dry to a haze before buffing it off with a soft, TRC Everest Premium Blend Microfibre Towel.
- Maintain the shine and protection using McKee’s 37 Graphene Auto Wash and McKee’s 37 Graphene Detail Spray.