The twice a year leather protectant!
McKee’s 37 SiO2 Leather Guard is the ultimate protectant for leather trim. This high-tech coating blankets your vehicle’s leather upholstery in a durable shell of protection that resists abrasion. Powerful UV50 light absorbers prevent fading, cracking, and long-term discoloration. SiO2 Leather Guard only needs to be applied twice a year, making it a fantastic choice for a daily driver. Use on leather seats, door trim, arm rests, dashboards, and hard smooth surfaces. Imparts a clean, OEM-matte finish that feels smooth to the touch. Prevents dye-transfer from blue jeans, and also protects against damage caused by sunscreen. Works equally well on leather handbags, leather shoes, and leather furniture.
Benefits of McKee’s 37 SiO2 Leather Guard:-
- High-Tech sealant for leather surfaces
- Perfect for smooth and perforated leather
- Prevents dye-transfer on lighter colored leather
- Protects against UV rays
- Resists wear and tear caused by abrasion (getting in and out of vehicle)
- Best defense against sun screen
- Protects delicate leather stitching
- Hyper-Concentrated – one bottle, applied twice a year, will last over 10 years
- Can be applied to vinyl and rubber surfaces as well!
- Infused with SiO2 for long lasting protection