Koch Chemie Protector Wax PW is an innovative high-tech conserving wax which sets new standards in terms of protection, durability, extreme deep gloss, long-term Hydrophobics (lotus effect), easy-to-clean performance and vehicle drying, without micro-beading. The use of polyfunctional reactive components, in combination with highest quality protection components, which bond firmly with the surfaces as a network, guarantee perfect long-lasting high-gloss protection and improved visibility during rain (beading).
Regular use increases the shine & protection effect, covering fine scratches and protecting all rubber and plastic parts, as well as convertible fabric top materials which are protected against fading and embrittlement. Thus, Protector Wax makes a considerable contribution to maintaining the vehicle’s value.
Protector Wax can be used as hot, cold and foam wax (mechanically and manually)
Areas of Use:
Manual washing, gantry washing systems, wash systems, self-service car washes, foam guns, etc.
Directions for Use:
- Apply to a thoroughly cleaned vehicle.
- For best results, apply using an IK Multi TR1 Trigger Sprayer, an IK Multi Pro 2 Sprayer or for foaming applications, an IK Foam Pro 2 Sprayer.
- Pour approx. 30ml Protector Wax into 1l water and apply it to the clean, still wet vehicle using a foam sprayer or pump dispenser and let it soak in.
- If applying using a foam gun, adjust the pre-dilution accordingly.
- Rinse the product thoroughly using a pressure washer to avoid stains. Pat dry any residual water.
- Only mix the product for one application and do not store.
- For mechanical applications, apply undiluted with dosing pump undiluted or in a ratio of up to 1:2. Recommended dosage per car: hot/cold wax: 13-19 ml. Foam wax: 13-19 ml. Premium wax: 16-23 ml. VDA conform to class A.
Protect against frost and excessive heat.
This product information can advise you only without obligation. Liability on our part can not be derived. Please check whether the product is suitable for your application. We will be pleased to assist you.