The Rag Company’s All-Purpose Terry microfiber towels are an excellent and durable quality plus softness for a value-price. With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company’s miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for cleaning, scrubbing, dusting, mopping, drying, detailing, and wiping just about anything, anywhere, anytime you need dust, dirt and germs eliminated. These all-purpose, non-abrasive, 100% split microfiber towels can effectively clean any surface in and around the home, automobiles, and more! These can be dampened with water, white vinegar, or a preferred cleaner.
- All-purpose cleaning for homes, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bars, pets, sports, vehicles
Additional Product Details:-
- Professional Cleaning Tip #1: “Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization”
- Professional Cleaning Tip #2: “Reminder that the power of microfiber enables you to clean with only water and little to no chemicals! The EPA partnered with The Rag Company in the definitive national benchmark cost savings study on the use of microfiber materials in a healthcare environment and scientifically proved a 99% reduction in bacteria using only water and our microfiber products compared to cotton which only reduced bacteria by 30%”
- Soft / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Extra-Strong Overlock Border Stitching for Additional Durability – These Towels Are Proven Rag Company TOUGH Since 1999
- Slightly Rounded Corners with Best-in-Class Single-Corner Stitch Border. Our Competitor’s Cheaply Made Terry Towels Use Lower Quality Four-Corner Stitching
- Absorbs Up To 7-10 Times Its Weight in Moisture
- Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment
- Extremely Durable – Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
MICROFIBRE TOWEL CARE INSTRUCTIONS:-
- We strongly recommend the use of Rags to Riches when machine washing for all of your microfibre towel washing to ensure the removal of all car care products from your towels, as well as ensuring longevity of your towels. (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Wash in cold or warm water cycle. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry and do not iron. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
- Tumble drying will make towels softer, will assist in the removal of lint and will replenish electrostatic charges.
- Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) in order to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any foreign particles and excess lint from the manufacturing process.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.