Clay Nano Polymer Pad is the latest innovative product for the removal of industrial fallout, overspray, water spots, rail dust, surface rust and other surface contaminants from the surface of automotive paint, metal and glass. It will quickly and easily remove contamination from your paint’s surface when used with a D/A polishing machine and, even when used by hand, this clay pad will remove contamination much faster than traditional clay bars.
Designed to be used with a D/A polisher, this clay pad is perfect for use by professional detailers as, by removing contamination much faster than conventional manual methods, it will save time and effort, thus increasing efficiency and reducing costs.
- Thoroughly wash vehicle free of dust, sand, and dirt.
- Spray sufficient P & S Paint Gloss evenly onto the surface that you wish to clay.
- Place the velcro hook & loop underside of the Clay Pad on the 6″ backing plate of a dual action orbital polisher
- Use pad on the vehicle surface with the dual action orbital polisher using light pressure and a Low Speed (maximum setting 2-3).
- Wipe off residue with clean dry premium blend microfiber towel.
- Use ONLY on clean, cool paint and out of direct sunlight.
- Do not use with a Rotary Polisher.
- Always break in the Clay Nano Polymer Pad on Glass to break in the surface. Not doing so may result in marring of the paint.
- Always test the pad in a small remote section of the vehicle to determine the suitability of the pad in terms of the paint type of the vehicle you are working on.
- These pads are not solvent resistant.