The Rag Company – THE PREMIUM PEARL – Premium 70/30 Blend Korean Microfiber Ceramic Coating Towel
or 4 fortnightly payments of $1.88 with More info
Size: 40cm x 40cm
Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Material Weight: 320 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
Border / Edging: Overlock Stiched Edge
Material: 100% Split Microfiber (Pearl-Weave)
Country of Origin: South Korea
- Removal / Leveling of All Types of Ceramic Coatings (Paint, Windshield, Rims, Headlights, etc)
- Sealant Removal
- Interior Cleaning and Dusting
- Excellent For Cleaning / Sealing Marble, Granite and Other Kitchen Counter Tops
SKU: 11616-PEARL-EL-PURPLE Categories: Ceramic-Coatings, Premium Blend Levelling Towels, Premium Blend PPF Towels, Paint-Protection, Ceramic Coating, Ceramic Coating, Microfibre, New Products, The Rag Company Tags: P & S Sales, The Rag Company
The Rag Company is pleased to announce the arrival of THE PREMIUM PEARL Towel. THE PREMIUM PEARL is the highest quality towel for the removal and leveling of all types of ceramic coatings on the Australian market. It’s unique, premium 70/30 blend, closed-loop pearl-weave construction has all the characteristics you need for safe, fast and effective work on coatings – lint-free, soft, removal “bite”, and affordability with solid quality. The use of ceramic coatings is one of the fastest growing areas of automotive detailing and finding a towel that works well with all the various coatings offered has been highly requested. Now you not only have the original THE PEARL but also the option of the new PREMIUM PEARL.
Additional Product Details:
Made from AA-grade microfiber yarn (the best available)
Also good for the removal of wax, compounds and polish
The pearl-weave quickly & easily removes dust and debris
No tags = no scratches
Extremely durable – ability to withstand hundreds of washings with proper care
Towel softness increases with each washing
Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do not iron. Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do not use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) To maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.
|Dimensions||300 × 210 × 20 mm|