The Trail Boss Pack contains 5 durable edgeless / tag-less microfiber towels safe for use on dashboards, gauges, seats, center consoles, door trim, steering wheels, and other delicate surfaces.
We recommend paring these towels with P&S Off Road Cockpit Interior Cleaner for best results. Simply spray Cockpit Interior Cleaner directly onto the surface and wipe for a quick and easy cleanup.
Please be sure to pre-wash all microfiber towels upon receipt and before initial use using a high-quality microfiber detergent. Additionally, to best maintain your microfiber towels, please wash and dry after every use and store in a sealed container. The Rag Company recommends using P&S Rags to Riches™ Microfiber Detergent for best results.
The Trail Boss Pack Contains:
- (5-Pack) 40cm x 40cm Yellow Edgeless 245GSM Microfiber Interior Detailing Towels
MICROFIBRE TOWEL CARE INSTRUCTIONS:-
- We strongly recommend the use of Rags to Riches when machine washing for all of your microfibre towel washing to ensure the removal of all car care products from your towels, as well as ensuring longevity of your towels. (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Wash in cold or warm water cycle. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry and do not iron. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
- Tumble drying will make towels softer, will assist in the removal of lint and will replenish electrostatic charges.
- Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) in order to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any foreign particles and excess lint from the manufacturing process.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.