McKee’s 37 365 Ceramic Spray Coating combines silicon-dioxide and titanium-dioxide, two of earth’s strongest elements, into an easy-to-use spray and wipe ceramic paint protectant. Aptly named after the length of durability provided in days, 365 Ceramic Spray Coating offers a convenient, easy application of ceramic coating technology that’s designed to last up to 1 full year (365 days). 365 Ceramic Spray Coating produces a thick shell of protection that provides superior protection against UV rays, environmental pollutants, as well as acid rain. The blanket of gloss left behind will produce relentless water beading, month after month.
McKee’s 37 365 Ceramic Spray Coating is the best value for money, user friendly ceramic coating on the market. It is easy to apply for the enthusiast and is extremely easy to level and buff. This is because 365 Ceramic Spray Coating has been uniquely formulated to suspend the ceramic content in water and not solvents like most other coatings. This allows for greater flexibility in the leveling or removal of the coating and makes it far easier to remove any high spots well after the coating is applied.
What’s more, one 650ml bottle of McKee’s 37 365 Ceramic Spray Coating will last up to 15 applications which makes it one of the most cost effective, 12 month ceramic coatings on the market.
Directions for Use:-
– Shake well.
– Do not apply to a hot surface.
– It’s imperative that the surface to be coated is in good condition, free of contaminants and previously applied waxes.
– Wash, clay, chemically decontaminate and polish the paint as necessary. For best results polish the vehicle with McKee’s 37 360 Ceramic One Step prior to application.
– Then, working on one panel at a time, spray 365 Ceramic Spray Coating directly onto the surface.
– Evenly distribute the coating over the entire panel using an appropriate applicator.
– Allow to haze for 2-3 minutes,then gently remove excess residue using a clean, dry The Rag Company Creature Premium Blend Microfiber Towel.
– Buff to increase the gloss, if desired, with a The Rag Company Everest Premium Blend Buffing Towel.