The Rag Company ULTRA Product Line continues to grow with the addition of the CYCLONE ULTRA 10X Wash Pad.
The CYCLONE ULTRA features a new, proprietary Microfiber Blend that allows for easier release of contaminates in the wash bucket. This change results in a more suitable pad for Rinseless Washing in comparison to other wash pads.
The CYCLONE ULTRA 10X Wash Pad features a new stitching process to reduce the foam inner core from shifting within the outer microfiber material. They have also substantially softened the foam inner core to make the pad more pliable out of the box!
The Rag Company’s CYCLONE ULTRA 10X Wash Pad is ideal for all your Washing, Soap & Bucket Washing, and Rinseless Washing needs. Enjoy a Swirl-Free experience with every wash! For maintenance, we recommend washing the CYCLONE ULTRA 10X Wash Pad with P&S Rags-to-Riches Microfiber Detergent.
Additional Product Details:
- Hundreds of Thousands of Premium AA-Grade (Highest Grade) 100% Split Korean Wooled Polyester Microfibers Per Square Inch that Hold a Huge Amount of Your Favorite Suds
- Long, Luxurious Fibers that Quickly and Safely Encapsulate All Dirt and Road Grime From Your Vehicle and then Easily Rinse Free for the Next Pass
- The Finest Materials and Seams that are Carefully Double-Stitched and Hidden For the Ultimate in Protection and Durability
- Materials Tested Around the World in All Conditions to Find the Perfect Microfiber / Foam Pad Combination
- Perfect Partner with your favorite Car Wash Soap or McKee’s 37 N-914 Rinseless Wash: Create a World-Class Level of Lubrication to Safely & Easily Glide Over All Types of Paint and Greatly Reduce Washing Induced Marring
- With Proper Care The Rag Company’s CYCLONE ULTRA 10X Wash Pad will Last and Last Through Seasons of Washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
– We strongly recommend the use of Rags to Riches when machine washing for all of your microfibre towel washing to ensure the removal of all car care products from your towels, as well as ensuring longevity of your towels. (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
– Wash in cold or warm water cycle. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
– Tumble dry on low heat or air dry and do not iron. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
– Tumble drying will make towels softer, will assist in the removal of lint and will replenish electrostatic charges.
– Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
– Do not use chlorine bleach.
– Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) in order to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
– Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any foreign particles and excess lint from the manufacturing process.
– Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.