Many of us in the car wash and car care industries know of the issues that we have been experiencing for many years with spray bottles for silicone based tyre products that simply do not last. The issue with these types of products are the solvents that carry the Silicone in its liquid form. The problem with handling hydrocarbon solvents such as Xylene, Kerosene and other aliphatic, aromatic hydrocarbons and petroleum products is they like to dissolve things that they come into contact with such as the seals that are vitally important in spraying equipment! This can make storing and dispensing these liquids difficult.
Fortunately, IK has added it’s HC 1.5 Sprayer to the range of pump sprayers, to solve this ongoing issue in our industries. The IK HC 1.5 Sprayer is a pressurised sprayer which will safely and effectively store and dispense your solvents and solvent based products such as:
- Aliphatic solvents such as Decane, Heptane, Hexane, Limonene, Pentane
- Aromatic Solvents such as Naphthalene, Toulene and Xylene
- Petroleum products, Mineral/Vegetable oils, Diesel, Gasoline, Kerosene and White Spirits
- Silicone based Tyre Dressings
The IK HC 1.5 Sprayer also has mild resistance to Alcohols.
Features of the IK HC 1.5 Sprayer:-
All parts of the sprayer including the washers are resistant to oils and most hydrocarbons and solvents .
- 2.5 bar safety valve with depressurization option .
- Large filling opening .
- Ergonomic design .
- Strong translucent tank with level indicator
- Protective sleeve for valve chamber
- Easily taken apart for maintenance
- Tool free
- Adjustable conical nozzle
CarCareCo is proud to carry some of the finest pump action professional multi-purpose and foam compression sprayers available anywhere in the world. For over 60 years, the Goizper Group has been designing and manufacturing high quality sprayers for the Automotive, Industrial, Janitorial, and Construction sectors at their state-of-the-art European facilities, developing a reputation as a true leader in the industry. Goizper’s iK line of professional sprayers reflect their decades of achievements and ISO-9001:2008 Certification for Total Quality that clearly places them ahead of the competition. You’ll immediately see the difference these higher standards make, including:-
- Self-Contained with Everything You’ll Need to Get Spraying Right Away – Save Money, No Gas or Electric Pressure Washer Needed!
- All iK Sprayers Are Equipped With the Highest Quality FPM, Viton Seals and Washers
- All iK Polypropylene and Polyethylene Tanks are Heavy Duty Injection Molded
- Wider Mouth and Funnel Opening Create An Easy Filling Process and Easy Cleaning Process
- All iK Hoses are Made of Strong PVC with the Perfect Amount of Flexibility
- All iK Sprayers Come with Pressure Relief Safety Valves