The P&S Enthusiasts Wheel Cleaning Kit No.1 provides an assortment of premium quality tools to thoroughly clean your wheels. The key to this kit is P&S Brake Buster which has fast become Australia’s favourite wheel cleaning product. When put together with The Rag Company’s Soft Grip Wheel And Body Brush, TRC’s Detail Factory Black Boar’s Hair Detailing Brush, the Economy Wheel Detailing Brush and The Rag Company’s premium blend microfibre towels, you have the perfect kit for complete wheel cleaning at a value for money price. This kit will enable you to clean the hard to get to areas behind the wheel face and around the tighter cleaning areas and lug nuts, making these tasks extremely efficient with the tools provided.
The Kit includes:-
1 x 473ml Brake Buster
1 x The Rag Company’s Soft Grip Wheel And Body Brush – Short Handle
1 x Detail Factory Black Boar’s Hair Detailing Brush – Long Handle
1 x Maxshine Wheel Detailing Brush – Large
2 x TRC Creature Microfibre Towels – Black – 40cm x 40cm
1 x Gauntlet Wheel Towel – 30cm x 30cm
P&S Brake Buster safely removes accumulated brake dust, oil, dirt, stains and light corrosion from premium quality wheels without damaging the delicate surface.
Brake Buster is a unique cleaning gel that adheres to the wheel surface and penetrates the dirt deposits to clean them away.
Brake Buster is the most efficient wheel cleaning product in the market, as it significantly reduces the need for manual agitation. Simply apply Brake Buster and blast off with high pressure water after a sit time of at least 1-2 minutes for most wheels (wheels with extreme brake dust accumulation may require some extra scrubbing with a wheel brush or microfibre towel).
Brake Buster is an extremely high foaming product and, when applicated through an iK Foam 1.5 Sprayer, it produces a remarkable lather of foam. This rich foam allows for greater sit time of the product on your wheels, thus allowing the Brake Buster to penetrate even further into the heaviest brake dust deposits for a deeper more effective clean.
Brake Buster contains corrosion inhibitors that deposit a thin layer of protection on the wheel to protect from future corrosion.
Another benefit of Brake Buster is that it also excels as a tyre cleaner, so you can now use the one product for your total wheel and tyre cleaning.
The Rag Company’s Soft Grip Wheel And Body Brush is designed to deep clean wheels and tyres but due to it’s extremely soft green flagged bristles is safe to use on paint as well. Useful for grills, around emblems, door jambs, textured trim and anywhere paint-safe agitation is required.
- Ultra Soft 2″ Green Flagged Tip Bristles Are Resistant to Acids and Detergents
- Thermal Plastic Rubber Safety Bumper
- Ergonomically Designed and Angled Handle Protects Hands, Keeping Them Away From Surface
- Soft-Grip Thermal Plastic Rubber Grips Reduce Slippage Wet or Dry and Absorbs Shock To Your Hands for Ultimate Comfort
DETAIL FACTORY’S Boar’s Hair Detailing Brushes are unsurpassed in the industry for Professionals and Enthusiasts alike. With a focus on creating innovative tools that fill a market need and outperform the competition, CarCareCo is proud to carry the DETAIL FACTORY brand. DF’s BOAR’S HAIR Detailing Brushes are specifically designed for medium-to-heavy duty cleaning on tougher automotive surfaces inside and outside your vehicle.
- Ergonomically Designed Handle Profile
- Textured Grip Area
- Balanced at Grip Area to Minimize User Fatigue
- Chemical Resistant Handle and Professional Quality Boar’s Hair Bristles
- Metal-Free Construction to Prevent Scratching and No Wood to Rot
- Short Handle (16.5cm) for Interior Use, Leather Cleaning, Door Panels, Hard Plastics, Cup Holders, etc.
- Long Handle (24cm) for Exterior Surfaces, Wheels, Grill, Emblem/Badge, Mouldings, etc.
If you are looking for the absolute best in BOAR’S HAIR detailing brushes – you just found them by the DETAIL FACTORY!
CARE and MAINTENANCE:
- After Use, RINSE Thoroughly With Clean Water
- Gently SQUEEZE To Remove Excess Water
- HANG Brush Upside-Down To Dry Between Use
The Maxshine Wheel Cleaning Brush enables quick, effective cleaning of all wheels. It is constructed with Soft and Safe Wheel Cleaning Bristles, Flexible Twisted Wire Core, Safe Rubber End Tip and Comfortable Hand Grip with Rubber Splash Guard.
- Built for quick, effective cleaning of all wheels.
- The brush has a state of the art design that cleans any wheel barrel and any wheel design without scratching!
- Quality without Daytona Price tag
As with all car care accessories, cleaning and maintenance of these brushes will increase their longevity. Maintenance is as simple as rinsing the brush in hot water and hanging it upside down to dry. The bristles will settle back into their original shape, just like new.
The TRC Creature Microfibre Towel is a dual pile, 70/30 premium blend, super soft, all-purpose terry weave, detailing and cleaning microfibre towel. The Creature Edgeless microfibre detailing towel has an endless amount of different uses, with its unique dual pile design making it the perfect option for enthusiasts and professionals alike when choosing a truly versatile towel.
For example, when compounding or polishing a car, the short nap side is perfect for excess product removal and then you can turn the towel over to the medium nap side for light buffing or polishing. Similarly when cleaning the interior of your car, the medium nap side is perfect for dusting whilst the short nap side is brilliant for cleaning surfaces with your favourite interior cleaner. The Rag Company’s Creature towels are the #1 choice for Cleaning, Scrubbing, Dusting, Mopping, Drying, Detailing, and Wiping just about ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME you need Dust, Dirt and Germs ELIMINATED.
Additional Product Details:
- Excellent all-purpose detailing and cleaning microfibre towel
- Premium 70/30 blend and edgeless design = totally paint safe
- Lint-free / label-free / non-abrasive
- Quickly removes excess polish, wax, glaze, and sealants with ease
- Dual-pile construction
o Side 1 = slightly longer fibers for removal of loose particles & buffing
o Side 2 = shorter pile, tighter terry weave for removal of excess
- Use damp for general cleaning, wet for scrubbing heavily soiled areas and dry for dusting
- Extremely durable – ability to withstand hundreds of washings with proper care
- Towel softness increases with each wash
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design, some minor fraying is possible from washing. Simply snip any loose fabric with scissors and the towel is back to new
- Manufactured on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
Professional cleaning tip: “Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization“
THE GAUNTLET Wheel Drying Towel is one of the most unique high-quality detailing towels ever produced – exclusively by The Rag Company. Super thirsty premium Korean 70/30 blend fibers in a unique, patented twist-loop hybrid design create levels of absorbency previously only imagined. Alternating stripes of Twist Loop and Soft Plush sets the GAUNTLET apart from all competitors and then add TRC’s exclusive world-class ButterSoft™ 70/30 suede border and the GAUNTLET is truly in a league of its own.
Additional Product Details:-
- 30cm x 30cm Wheel Drying Towel is Charcoal Grey on Both Sides
- 100% Premium Korean 900gsm 70/30 Blend Split Microfiber
- Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Drying Towels
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- Extra Soft and Absorbent / Quick Drying Between Uses
- Suggested Uses: Drying, Drying, and MORE Drying!
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Extremely Durable – Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)