CarCareCo’s INTERIOR CLEANING KIT – INTERMEDIATE is a collection of high-quality products hand-selected from our The Rag Company and P & S Sales product ranges. We challenge you to find a better intermediate interior kit anywhere online with higher Rag Company & P & S Sales quality at this price. It’s a great gift idea for the car enthusiast in your life (or to treat yourself!) with one of the best values we offer across our product range to handle all of your vehicle’s interior cleaning requirements.
This kit consists of:-
- 1 – 473ml P & S Express Interior Cleaner
- 1 – 473ml P & S Terminator Enzyme Spot & Stain Remover
- 1 – 510g P & S Super Vision Glass Cleaner
- 1 – VLB Leather and Vinyl Interior Scrub Brush
- 2 – 40cm x 40cm Edgeless 245 Microfibre Towels – Green
- 2 – 40cm x 40cm Edgeless 365 Towels – Gold
- 1 – 40cm x 40cm Black Diamond Glass Towels
- 1 – 40cm x 60cm Blue Diamond Glass Towels
- 1 – 16cm x 23cm Black & White Salt N’ Pepper Microfiber Interior Mitt
MICROFIBRE CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do NOT iron (Please note that microfibres start to melt at 60°C). Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do NOT use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) To maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
Note: if interior liner of mitt is punctured/compromised at all, do not machine wash. Once the liner is damaged and the foam padding inside has been exposed there is a high risk of the foam getting shredded by certain aggressive types of wash machine agitators (typically top-loading) and then sticking to other microfibre products in the same wash.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBRE YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBRES PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfibre products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfibre towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.