DIY Detail Tree Sap Remover removes tree sap easily from painted surfaces, plastic, rubber, glass & moldings without rubbing or buffing. Tree Sap Remover wipes off easily and is also great for removing tar, bee pollen, bug residue, wax and silicone. Multiple applications may be needed depending on the severity of the sap/debris buildup.
Directions for Use:
- Surfaces to be treated should be clean and dry.
- Apply product to a TRC Small Blue Terry Detailing Applicator Pad or spray directly on the surface and gently work the product in.
- Avoid rubbing too hard and allow the product to do the work.
- Multiple applications may be needed to allow the product to fully penetrate and remove the tree sap.
- Follow treated areas with a quality wax to restore protection.