DIY Detail Panel Prep is used as a surface preparation solution to clean paint surfaces prior to application of automotive coatings. This product was specifically formulated for use with the DIY Detail range of Ceramic Coatings. The purpose of Panel Prep is to cleanse the paint surface of wax, silicone or other contaminants that could potentially hinder the coating’s performance. Your new layer of protection needs to bond directly to the finish without any hindering impurities getting in the way. Panel Prep is specifically formulated to prepare your car’s finish prior to applying any ceramic spray, ceramic coating, wax or sealant.
The first step in a ceramic coating application is the paint correction process.Once paint correction has been completed the paint surface must be properly cleaned prior to applying any DIY Detail Ceramic Coating. This unique coating prep spray removes grease, waxes, oils, residues and contaminants, leaving behind a squeaky clean finish that is ready for protection. It deep cleans and ensures the optimal bonding of protection to your vehicle.
Directions for Use:-
- Liberally spray DIY Detail Panel Prep on the surface.
- Allow product to sit for 30 seconds.
- Wipe clean with a TRC Premium Blend Microfibre towel, frequently rotating towel to ensure proper product removal.
- Repeat process over entire vehicle.
- Prior to applying coating inspect paint thoroughly.