The Rag Company is pleased to offer THE PEARL Towel. THE PEARL is an outstanding towel for the removal and leveling of all types of ceramic coatings. It’s unique closed-loop pearl-weave construction has all the characteristics you need for safe, fast and effective work on coatings – lint-free, soft, removal “bite”, and affordability with solid quality. The use of ceramic coatings is one of the fastest growing areas of automotive detailing and finding a towel that works well with all the various coatings offered has been highly requested. Now you have it in THE PEARL. Available in green with overlock stitched border and ice grey or orange ultrasonic cut edgeless.
Additional Product Details:
Also good for the removal of wax, compounds and polish
The pearl-weave quickly & easily removes dust and debris
No tags = no scratches
Extremely durable – ability to withstand hundreds of washings with proper care
Towel softness increases with each washing
Manufactured on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
– We strongly recommend the use of Rags to Riches when machine washing for all of your microfibre towel washing to ensure the removal of all car care products from your towels, as well as ensuring longevity of your towels. (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
– Wash on cold or medium cycle. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
– Tumble dry on low heat or air dry and do not iron. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
– Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
– Do not use chlorine bleach.
– Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) in order to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
– Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any foreign particles and excess lint from the manufacturing process.
– Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.