The Spa & Yoga Microfibre Towel is a premium quality, value-priced, durable all-purpose terry microfiber towel with an endless amount of different uses. This towel is perfect for all uses around the gym or yoga studio, from personal use to the wiping down of equipment, mats etc. The Rag Company’s miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for drying, cleaning, scrubbing, dusting, mopping, detailing, and wiping just about anything, anywhere, anytime you need moisture, dust, dirt and germs eliminated.
- Drying Towel for Spas, Workout Neck-Towel, Sports Towel, Drying Towel for Pets, On-the-go drying, etc.
Additional Product Details:
- Used By Spas, Health Clubs and Yoga Studios Around the World as a Premium Quality, Value-Priced Towel for Their Members
- Premium Towel Weight and Construction @ 365 gsm – Compare to Our Competitor’s Lower Weight “Premium” All-Purpose Terry Towels @ 320 gsm – 350 gsm
- Lint-Free / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Also Great for Auto / Marine / RV / Cycle Washing, Detailing or Polish Removal
- The Premier Terry Towel Choice Of 4 & 5-Star Hotels and Car Washes Across The U.S.
- Absorbs Up To 7-10 Times Its Weight in Moisture
- Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable – Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
– We strongly recommend the use of Rags to Riches when machine washing for all of your microfibre towel washing to ensure the removal of all car care products from your towels, as well as ensuring longevity of your towels. (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
– Wash in cold or warm water cycle. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
– Tumble dry on low heat or air dry and do not iron. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
– Tumble drying will make towels softer, will assist in the removal of lint and will replenish electrostatic charges.
– Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
– Do not use chlorine bleach.
– Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) in order to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
– Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any foreign particles and excess lint from the manufacturing process.
– Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.