The Crew Chief Pack contains 3 high-quality tag-less terry weave microfiber towels perfectly designed for exterior spot cleaning or light dusting from storage. Perfect for painted surfaces, vinyl, plastics, roll bars, and more!
We recommend paring the Crew Chief microfiber towels with P&S Off Road Pit Stop Quick Detailer for best results.
These towels are extremely durable, as all off-road products should be! For HEAVY dirt removal, we recommend rinsing with a hose or giving the vehicle a proper wash before using the Crew Chief towels with P&S Off Road Pit Stop.
Please be sure to pre-wash all microfiber towels upon receipt and before initial use using a high-quality microfiber detergent. Additionally, to best maintain your microfiber towels, please wash and dry after every use and store in a sealed container. The Rag Company recommends using Rags to Riches™ Microfiber Detergent for best results.
The Crew Chief Pack Contains:
- (3-Pack) 41cm x 69cm Light Blue 320gsm Terry Weave Microfiber Detailing / Buffing Towels
MICROFIBRE TOWEL CARE INSTRUCTIONS:-
- We strongly recommend the use of Rags to Riches when machine washing for all of your microfibre towel washing to ensure the removal of all car care products from your towels, as well as ensuring longevity of your towels. (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
- Wash in cold or warm water cycle. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
- Tumble dry on low heat or air dry and do not iron. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
- Tumble drying will make towels softer, will assist in the removal of lint and will replenish electrostatic charges.
- Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) in order to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any foreign particles and excess lint from the manufacturing process.
- Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.