Long Lasting, Easy to Apply Ceramic Paint Coating
McKee’s 37 Ceramic Paint Coating is a state-of-the-art ceramic coating that is designed to outlast and outperform traditional waxes and sealants. Instead of providing paint protection measured in weeks or months, Ceramic Paint Coating lasts up to 3 years, creating unsurpassed gloss and paint protection in any environment. This SiO2 Ceramic Formula fills in the microscopic pits, pores, and valleys on your vehicle’s paint, creating a perfectly smooth, water-fearing surface.
McKee’s 37 Ceramic Paint Coating is extremely easy to apply, so it is suitable for both professionals and enthusiasts alike. Please remember however, that the final result in applying a ceramic coating is only as good as the preparation, so make sure that your paintwork is in the best possible condition before the coating is applied.
McKee’s 37 Ceramic Paint Coating is one of the most cost effective ceramic coatings on the market as its 118ml bottle will provide at least 4 applications on a family sized car. The vast majority of ceramic coatings on the market are in either 30ml or 50ml pack sizes which only allow for one or two coating applications.
By nature, ceramic coatings are for more cost effective for the user than other coatings/sealants due to the longevity of protection. Since car wax only lasts for around three months on average, the vehicle needs to be re-waxed a lot more than you may like. Ceramic car coating, on the other hand, is more durable, and a good coating with proper maintenance can serve you for a few years before replacing it. In the end, you save more money with nano ceramic coating than wax or paint sealant.
Let’s keep it simple. McKee’s 37 Ceramic Paint Coating will repel rain, mud and dirt, it will protect against acidic soils like bird droppings and acid rain and it will protect against the elements. This is because it is like applying a thin layer of glass to protect your paintwork.
McKee’s 37 Ceramic Paint Coating will also prevent UV damage, rust, and oxidization. For the most part, leaving your car in the sun for too long tends to cause the car’s paint to fade and even crack. The ultraviolet rays of the sun have a destructive effect on the car’s surface. Most quality ceramic coating brands prevent this damage as well as other forms of erosion such as rust and oxidization.
With a ceramic coating your car gets a semi-permanent layer of protection that bonds with the paint on the molecular level. This protective layer is tougher than wax or polymer sealants and can withstand ultra harsh treatment both from the terrain and the elements. In effect, you’re not just protecting the car paint, but also protecting the body of the car itself against scratches, chemicals, and anything else that gets thrown at it.
McKee’s 37 Ceramic Paint Coating enhances your vehicle with an extreme gloss finish and extreme slickness. It gives the car a high-gloss finish that doesn’t fade under the sun or with the passage of time. This gloss can also be further enhance with the use of premium quality maintenance products.
It is important to note that no ceramic coating will last al long as the manufacturer specifies unless it is properly maintained. This is especially the case when the vehicle is not garaged and left out in the elements. Regular washing and the application of a final sealant, protectant or wax will prolong the life of the coating, possible even past the quoted used by date.
Directions for Use:
– Wash vehicle using McKee’s 37 Coating Prep Auto Wash to remove any old waxes or films that may still be present on the vehicle.
– Chemically and mechanically decontaminate the surface using P & S Iron Buster and an appropriate clay bar, mitt or towel.
– Correct any issues with the paintwork, as any blemishes that are present in your paintwork will be sealed in for the life of the coating.
– Wipe the surface down with McKee’s 37 Coating Prep Spray
– Apply the coating by initially dropping 10-15 drops on the applicator and a further 5 drops each time you re-apply. Working a small section at a time, apply to the paint surface by slowly moving the applicator side-to-side, then up and down, in a cross hatch pattern, in a continuous motion.
– Immediately remove any excess with one of the soft, lint-free The Rag Company Edgeless 300 microfibre towels that is supplied with the kit.
– Buff to a final gloss finish with a TRC Everest microfibre towel or an Eagle Edgeless 600 microfibre towel.