Introducing the world’s best tyre cleaner!
McKee’s 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator is a heavy-duty tyre cleaner and degreaser that safely removes unwanted browning, silicone-based tire dressings, dirt, and grime from your vehicle’s tires, leaving them squeaky clean and ready for application of McKee’s 37 Tire Shine SiO2 Enhanced Tyre Dressing. McKee’s 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator deep cleans tyres better than any other tyre cleaner or all purpose cleaner available, and it will not cause your tyres to turn brown.
McKee’s 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator is the first component of a two-part tire protection system. This intense cleaner removes all traces of previously applied tire shine sprays, gels, protectants, and browning, leaving your tires 100% clean and ready to be dressed with McKee’s 37 Tire Shine SiO2 Enhanced Tyre Dressing.
Does your vehicle have whitewall tires? Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator will make them as white as they day they were new!
STOP CLEANING YOUR TIRES WITH CAUSTIC ALL PURPOSE CLEANERS! These high-octane, inexpensive cleaners actually do more harm than good. The issue with most all purpose cleaners is that they’re formulated to meet a certain price point, and in order to achieve that inexpensive price point, caustic ingredients are often found in these products. These caustic detergents are harmful to you AND your tires!
You see, tyres contain antiozonants, rubber conditioners, and UV absorbers that help keep the tyre flexible. The wrong cleaner will actually cause the antiozonants, rubber conditioners, and UV absorbers to leach out of the tyre, resulting in browning, discoloration and cracking of the tyre. McKee’s 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator is non-caustic, non-acidic, and it will not harm your tyres!
It’s common knowledge among professional detailers and car care enthusiasts that a tyre gel or tyre shine spray will last considerably longer if the tyre is properly cleaned first. By completely removing previously applied dressings and protectants, you have a clean base for the new tyre shine to adhere to. This greatly extends the durability and increases the look of your tyre shine of choice.
McKee’s 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator is safe for use on all tyres. We recommend spraying the wheel with water first, just to ensure any unwanted overspray is easy to remove.
Directions for Use:-
- Ensure surface is cool to the touch.
- Wet wheels, not tyres, prior to application.
- Spray a liberal amount of McKee’s 37 Tire & Rubber Rejuvenator directly onto a DRY tyre and allow to dwell for 1-2 minutes.
- Scrub using a TRC Black Wheel & Tyre Brush; wet the bristles often. We recommend using this Low Profile Tyre Brush because it’s stiff and easy to hold on to.
- Thoroughly scrub the tyre until all browning is removed.
- Tyres are completely cleaned when white foam is produced as you scrub.
- Thoroughly rinse wheels and tyres, ensuring all traces of the cleaner are removed.
- Allow tyres to dry and then apply McKee’s 37 Tire Shine SiO2 Enhanced