Restore microfiber to better than new condition!
McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator deep cleans, degreases, and restores microfibre towels and tools better than laundry detergent! This specifically formulated microfibre laundry detergent releases all residues from the microfibre’s woven core to restore its incredible absorbency and dust-attracting magnetic charge. No other detergent powers through grease and stains while protecting microfibre’s unique cleaning characteristics like McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner.
Microfibre has special cleaning properties that make it a unique cleaning challenge. First, microfiber has a split weave that forms liquid-trapping compartments. Car care products and dirty residue accumulate within the split weave, where they can be tough to remove. Secondly, microfiber has static cleaning properties that allow it to attract dirt and dust. Use the wrong detergent and your microfibre will lose its magnetic attraction.
McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner Removes:
- Car Care Products
- Wax & Polish Residue
- Protein-based stains (blood, body oil, etc)
- Grass stains
- Make up
- …And rinses clean!
McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator is formulated specifically to clean microfibre and protect its special characteristics. A special blend of emulsifiers, surfactants, chelating agents and water softeners deep clean microfibre to restore its texture, softness, and absorbency. McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator breaks down all car care products, oily deposits and stains and suspends them until they are flushed out in the rinse cycle. Even the worst oily stains will disappear!
Mild water softeners in McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator neutralize hard water to maintain the soft texture of the microfibre . Fabric softeners will eliminate the microfibre’s electric charge, and therefore make it ineffective for dusting. McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator preserves this electric charge and maintains the fabric’s softness. Microfibre towels and tools will come out of the dryer feeling even softer than new!
McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator is so safe and gentle, you can use it on natural chamois and terry cloth! It will release stains and preserve the material’s natural texture, just as it does for microfibre.
McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator rinses completely clean. It leaves no residue of its own. Plus, this micfofibre laundry detergent is completely biodegradable.
McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator contains no fabric softener or bleach, which reduce microfibre’s effectiveness. McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator is the only detergent you need to clean all your microfibre towels, tools, chamois, and terry cloth detailing towels.
McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator is highly concentrated! 20ml-30ml cleans a half load of laundry, 30ml-60ml clean a full load. Allow heavily soiled items to soak in a bucket with 10ml-15ml McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator of before running the wash cycle. McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner is safe to use in high efficiency washers.
If your collection of microfibre is anything like ours, you need McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator. This clean-rinsing, concentrated detergent powers out stains and residues to leave microfiber in better shape than before it wash washed!
Microfiber Care Tips:
– Machine wash with dedicated microfibre detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
– Wash in cold or warm water. DO NOT wash in hot water, as the melting point of microfibre is only 60°C.
– Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) to maintain proper dirt & dust attracting and gripping properties.
– If possible wash only towels that were used for a similar application with similar products. For example, it is best not to wash towels used for removing compounds and polishes with wax or sealant application towels, or spray sealant towels with drying towels. If this is not practical, soak and rinse different types of towels before washing.
– Tumble dry low or medium heat. Once again, microfibre will start to melt at 60°C and DO NOT iron for the same reason.
– DO NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
– DO NOT use chlorine bleach.
– Always wash new microfibre towels prior to first use.
– Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
Keep a bucket handy when caring for your vehicle, with about 3lt-5lt of water and only 10ml-15ml of McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator. Place your microfibre towels from the same application in the bucket as soon as you are finished with them, when going on to a new towel. This will stop the car care products from setting in the fibres of the towel and will make washing more effecient. Please note that this is not necessary when using detergent based products but more so for compounds, polishes, spray sealants ,waxes etc.