CarCareCo is proud to carry some of the finest pump action Professional Multi-Purpose and Foam Compression Sprayers available anywhere in the world. For over 60 years, the Goizper Group has been designing and manufacturing high quality sprayers for the Automotive, Industrial, Janitorial, and Construction sectors from their state-of-the-art European facilities, developing a reputation as a true leader in the industry.
The iK MULTI Pro 12 sprayer is equipped with the highest performance in terms of safety and ease of use. Designed for professional use with the most aggressive chemicals in various sectors. Particularly resistant to acids. From Goizper’s commitment to development and their acquired experience, the new iK MULTI Pro range is born. It has been carefully designed to offer an extraordinary spraying experience that is more convenient and safer. These sprayers meet the most demanding professional requirements.
- Self-contained with everything you’ll need to get spraying right away – save money, no gas or electric pressure washer needed!
- All iK sprayers are equipped with the highest quality FPM, Viton seals and washers
- All iK polypropylene and polyethylene tanks are heavy duty injection molded
- Wider mouth and funnel opening create an easy filling process and easy cleaning process
- All iK hoses are made of strong PVC with the perfect amount of flexibility
- All iK sprayers come with pressure relief safety valves
- Translucent tank with level indicator
- Stable base with support for feet
- Large opening easy filling
- Safety valve which is especially resistant to acids
- Protective sleeve for valve chamber
- Card placement facility for product identification
- Transport belt in shoulder strap
- Stainless steel handle with safety lock
- Easy use parking lance
- Supplied with an adjustable cone spray nozzle and an even fan spray nozzle
- Easy assembly and taking apart for cleaning and maintenance, tool free
|BRANDS AND SPECIALS WITH WHICH TO USE:|
|SECTORS IN WHICH TO USE:|
REFER TO THE IK LINK BELOW FOR INFORMATION ON SPRAYER CLEANING/MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY RULES