DIY Detail’s Ceramic Coatings are the professional grade car paint protection option available for the standard consumer looking at DIY auto detailing. By applying ceramic protection to the metal surfaces on your vehicle, you can significantly improve the surface properties of the treated area. This includes anti-fouling, corrosion resistance, self-cleaning, wear resistance, etc.
DIY Detail’s Metal Ceramic Coating provides excellent protection against oxidation/tarnishing and also protect against harsh chemicals that could damage the metal finish. Use the Exterior Ceramic Coating with the Microfiber Applicator Pads on top coats, powder coats, or any painted surface of your car. Protect your wheels and other metal components on your vehicle with DIY Detail’s Metal Ceramic Coating.
Metal Ceramic Coating is the easiest way to protect your car’s metal surfaces and make them shine. Prevent brake dust, road soil, and other contaminants from building up on your wheels between washes. Application is super easy and gives you all the protection your car needs. Metal Ceramic Coating will give your wheels up to 2 years protection with proper maintenance.
Directions for Use on Wheels:-
- Prepare the wheels by washing, then treat with DIY Detail Prep Stray.
- Shake Metal Ceramic Coating well for 15 seconds
- Apply generously and evenly over all parts of the wheel.
- Wait 3-5 mins and polish off excess with a low-nap microfiber towel.
- Allow to cure for 1 hour before using the vehicle.