Your wait for the perfect glass towel is over! The Rag Company is very pleased to announce the release of our premium FTW microfibre glass and drying towel and its innovative combination of dense world-class twist loop weave material with TRC’s super soft, absorbent and durable Buttersoft™ microfiber suede edge. Perfect towel material + perfect border = a new definition of perfectly clean & clear for your glass!
Additional Product Details:-
Non-abrasive – safe for all finishes
Totally lint-free / streak-free
An excellent choice for wiping glassware, stemware, silverware, glass tabletops, windows, porcelain, stainless steel, mirrors and other polished surfaces!
Manufactured in South Korea on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
Professional detailers’ advice: “start with the towel slightly damp (water or spray cleaner) to maximize effectiveness and reduce “dry drag“. Use the towel’s Buttersoft™ suede border to easily conform into the tightest spaces and quickly wipe away dirt and film streaks to complete your “streak-free finish“
– We strongly recommend the use of Rags to Riches when machine washing for all of your microfibre towel washing to ensure the removal of all car care products from your towels, as well as ensuring longevity of your towels. (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
– Wash in cold or warm water cycle. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
– Tumble dry on low heat or air dry and do not iron. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
– Tumble drying will make towels softer, will assist in the removal of lint and will replenish electrostatic charges.
– Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
– Do not use chlorine bleach.
– Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) in order to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
– Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any foreign particles and excess lint from the manufacturing process.
– Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.