The Rag Company – Value Bundle – Dry Me A River! Premium Korean Waffle Weave Towel – White – 65cm x 148cm – Pack of 2
or 4 fortnightly payments of $23.73 with More info
- Quantity:- Pack of 2
- Size:- 26 x 59 Inches (65cm x 148 cm)
- Color:- White
- Blend:- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide Material
- Weight:- 350GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:- Black ButterSoft™ Suede Edge
- Material:- 100% Korean Split Microfiber (Waffle Weave)
- Country of Origin:- South Korea
- Drying Towel (Large Areas)
- Larger Windows
SKU: 12659-WW-2XWHITE Categories: Premium Blend Drying Towels, Drying Towels, Value Bundles, Microfibre, The Rag Company Tags: P & S Sales, The Rag Company, Microfibre towels
DRY ME A RIVER!™ …or a lake, or even an OCEAN with these premium quality ultra thirsty microfiber drying towels. Rounded corners and our exclusive ButterSoft 70/30 Microfiber Suede Border for the ultimate softness and protection in a drying towel. This is an ideal size to quickly and safely dry larger vehicles and trucks.
Additional Product Details:-
Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
Premium waffle weave is one of the best options available to quickly and safely dry your entire vehicle
Waffle Weave Pattern is an Excellent Choice for Wiping Windows, Glass and Mirrors…or The Whole Car
Extra absorbent – will continue to soak up mass amounts of water even if it’s already damp or wet (up to 10x its weight!)
Premium 70/30 blend (polyester/polyamide)
Premium Korean Waffle Weave is One of the Best Options Available Anywhere to Quickly and Safely Dry Your Entire Vehicle
Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
Also Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Screens / Optics
Extremely Durable – Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings
Larger size is also suitable for sauna/spa use – excellent drying capabilities
Professional detailers advice: “start with towel slightly damp to maximize effectiveness and reduce ‘dry drag'”
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and DO NOT iron. DO NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do not use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.
|Dimensions||300 × 300 × 120 mm|
or 4 payments of $8.99 with Afterpay