The Rag Company is proud to offer you one of the best values available anywhere for an all-purpose dual-pile detailing microfibre towel. The DRAGO is an excellent quality 365gsm 70/30 blend microfibre towel with our super soft and durable ButterSoft™ Microfibre Suede Border that is the perfect choice for everything including Instant Detailing Sprays, Wax & Polish Removal, Rinseless/Waterless Washing, and everything in-between! The 100% Premium Split Microfibre Suede Border reduces streaking, increases absorption, and helps prevent scratching and marring.
Additional Product Details:
Premium Buttersoft™ suede edge = higher absorption & no streaking
Excellent quality all-purpose detailing microfibre towel
Quickly removes excess polish, sealant, wax, etc with ease
Side 1 = slightly longer fibres for removal of loose particles & buffing
Side 2 = shorter pile, tighter terry weave for removal of excess detailing product
Lint-free / non-abrasive / absorbent
Rounded corners and no tags = totally paint safe
Excellent choice for auto / marine / RV / cycle detailing, buffing & polishing
Extremely durable – ability to withstand numerous washings
Towel softness increases with each washing
Manufactured on the highest quality German microfibre production equipment (Karl Mayer)
– Machine wash with dedicated microfibre detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
– Wash in cold or warm water. DO NOT wash in hot water, as the melting point of microfibre is only 60°C.
– Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) to maintain proper dirt & dust attracting and gripping properties.
– If possible wash only towels that were used for a similar application with similar products. For example, it is best not to wash towels used for removing compounds and polishes with wax or sealant application towels, or spray sealant towels with drying towels. If this is not practical, soak and rinse different types of towels before washing.
– Tumble dry low or medium heat. Once again, microfibre will start to melt at 60°C and DO NOT iron for the same reason.
– DO NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance.
– DO NOT use chlorine bleach.
– Always wash new microfibre towels prior to first use.
– Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
Keep a bucket handy when caring for your vehicle, with about 3lt-5lt of water and only 10ml-15ml of McKee’s 37 Microfiber Cleaner & Rejuvenator. Place your microfibre towels from the same application in the bucket as soon as you are finished with them, when going on to a new towel. This will stop the car care products from setting in the fibres of the towel and will make washing more efficient. Please note that this is not as necessary when using detergent based products but more so for compounds, polishes, spray sealants ,waxes etc.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.