The Rag Company – The Double TWISTRESS Premium Twist Loop Towel – 50cm x 60cm
or 4 fortnightly payments of $6.24 with More info
- Size:- 20x 24 Inches (50cm x 60cm)
- Colors:- Black
- Blend:- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide Material
- Weight:- 850GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:- ButterSoft Microfiber Suede Border
- Material:-100% Korean Split Microfiber (Twist Loop Weave)
- Country of Origin:- South Korea
- Drying Towel (Medium / Large-Size Areas)
- Runny / Liquid Detailing Products (Instant Detailing, Spray Car Wax)
SKU: 12024-TWIST-BLACK Categories: Vehicle Wash, Premium Blend Drying Towels, Drying Towels, Microfibre, The Rag Company Tags: P & S Sales, The Rag Company
The NEW DOUBLE TWISTRESS is the latest super versatile, super premium Korean microfibre towel from The Rag Company! Twist loop weave towels are the latest engineering feat in quality multi-purpose detailing microfibre delivering high-quality results every time. the larger 20″ x 24″ size and dense, totally lint-free diamond-quilted double-thickness 850gsm weight is perfect for high-performance drying and instant detailing / spray-on wax. the 20″ x 24″ size is also perfect for easy wringing so a single towel can quickly and effectively dry your car, truck, or boat with lint-free, streak-free results every time. Rounded corners and a totally paint-safe, super absorbent Buttersoft™ suede edge give you the ultimate protection. pair them up with some award-winning Eagle Edgeless towels for your buffing needs and YOU…ARE…SET! The highest quality South Korean AA-Grade microfiber and CarCareCo’s value pricing combined make this one of the absolute best multi-purpose towels available…ANYWHERE!
Additional Product Details:-
Totally lint-free / streak-free, non-abrasive
Premium twist loop weave construction = outstanding multi-purpose detailing tool
Absorbs up to 10 times its weight in moisture!
Highest Korean quality split microfibre
Extremely durable – ability to withstand hundreds of washings
Manufactured in South Koreaon the highest Quality German microfibre production equipment (Karl Mayer)
Professional detailers’ advice: “start with the towel slightly damp (water or spray cleaner) to maximize effectiveness and reduce “dry drag“. Use the towel’s Buttersoft™ suede border to easily conform into the tightest spaces and quickly wipe away dirt and film streaks to complete your “streak-free finish“
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and DO NOT iron. DO NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do not use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
Always wash new microfibre towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfibre towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.
|Dimensions||300 × 250 × 140 mm|