The Rag Company – Platinum Pluffle Hybrid Weave Microfiber Towel – 40cm x 40cm
or 4 fortnightly payments of $2.49 with More info
- Size:- 16 x 16 Inches (40cm x 40cm)
- Colors:- Platinum Grey
- Blend:- 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide Material
- Weight:- 490 GSM (Grams per Square Meter)
- Border / Edging:- Platimum ButterSoft Suede Edge
- Material:-100% Korean Split Microfiber (Circular Knit Weave)
- Country of Origin:- South Korea
- Wax, Compound, Sealant, Glaze, and Polish Removal
- Waterless Wash
- Instant Detailer
- Spray Waxes
- Buffing; Final Buff / Touch-Up
- Drying Touch-Up (Small Area)
SKU: 41616-PLUFFLE Categories: Vehicle Wash, Premium Blend Drying Towels, Premium Blend Detailing Towels, Drying Towels, Detailing Towels, Microfibre, The Rag Company Tags: P & S Sales, The Rag Company
Introducing one of the most unique high-quality detailing towels ever produced – The PLATINUM PLUFFLE, exclusively by The Rag Company. It’s half-plush / half-waffle construction, also known as Hybrid Weave, creates an ultra-wicking action unlike any towel we have ever tested against (including our competitor’s highest-quality plush and waffle-weave towels). Silky soft premium plush Korean 70/30 blend fibres separated by waffle divots create a level of absorbency previously only imagined. Add TRC’s exclusive world-class ButterSoft™ 70/30 Suede border and the PLATINUM PLUFFLE is truly in a league of its own. PLATINUM PLUFFLE – the newest addition to The Rag Company’s signature lineup of super plush microfiber towels and the #1 selling choice of numerous Automobile Manufacturers, Collector Car Clubs, Professional Restorers, and Detailers everywhere!
Platinum Pluffle Additional Product Details:-
Designed to dry all vehicle surfaces faster, more thoroughly and more gently than conventional towels
The medium nap allows you to use confidently with all quality detailing sprays, waxes, and polishes – your final buff never looked so good!
Quickly wicks away moisture, safely drawing it away from the surface into the fibers of the towel
Extra soft and absorbent / quick drying between uses
Suggested uses: wax, compound, sealant, glaze, and polish removal; waterless wash, instant detailer, spray waxes, buffing; final buff / touch-up; drying touch-up (small area)
Lint-free / non-abrasive
No tags = no scratches
Made with the highest quality Korean microfiber preferred by auto enthusiasts. (don’t be fooled by cheap imitations from elsewhere with lower weights that most of our competitors offer as “high quality” – proven over and over that they just can’t compare)
Meets and exceeds the toughest detailer standards
Extremely durable – ability to withstand hundreds of washings getting softer each time
Manufactured in South Korea on the highest quality German microfiber production equipment (Karl Mayer)
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and DO NOT iron. DO NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do not use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.
|Dimensions||300 × 210 × 20 mm|
or 4 payments of $9.74 with Afterpay
or 4 payments of $8.99 with Afterpay