Looking for the best online value in a larger sized microfiber Auto Detailing Kit? Look No Further! CarCareCo is proud to present The Rag Company’s GOLD Auto Detailing Microfiber Kit which offers a large 14-piece assortment of affordable, high-quality microfiber detailing tools. We challenge you to find a better kit anywhere online with higher Rag Company quality at this price. It’s a great gift idea for the detailer in your life (or to treat yourself!) with one of the best values we offer across the microfiber spectrum to handle all your washing, rinsing, drying, polishing, buffing, well…just about every detailing need!
This GOLD (Enthusiast) Auto Detailing Microfiber Kit Includes:
- 1 – [K] 50cm x 60cm The Twistress Black Loop Drying Towel [Drying]
- 1 – [K] 40cm x 40cm EVEREST 1100 Detailing Towel [Detailing]
- 1 – [K] 40cm x 40cm PLUFFLE Detailing Towel [Detailing]
- 1 – [K] 40cm x 40cm EAGLE EDGELESS 350 Detailing Towel [Detailing / Buffing]
- 1 – [K] 40cm x 40cm EAGLE EDGELESS 500 Detailing Towel [Detailing / Buffing]
- 1 – [C] 18cm x 25cm The Cyclone Premium Korean Microfiber Wash Mitt With Cuff [Washing]
- 1 – [K] 40cm x 40cm Premium Glass Towel [Glass / Mirrors / Chrome]
- 1 – [C] 40cm x 40cm Premium EDGELESS 365 Towel [Detailing / Interior]
- 2 – [C] 40cm x 40cm EDGELESS 245 Terry Towels [Interior]
- 1 – [C] 60cm x 90cm FENDER DEFENDER Suede Towel [Paint Protection]
- 1 – [C] 7.5cm x 12.5cm Black Microfiber Terry Detailing Sponge [Applicator]
- 1 – [C] 5cm x 10cm Blue Applicator Sponge Pads [Tires / Interior]
- 1 – [C] 16cm x 23cm Black & White Salt N’ Pepper Microfiber Interior Mitt
- ATTENTION DETAILER SHOPS: Great Gift Idea for Your Highly Valued Clients!
- All Items 100% Split Microfiber
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Extra Absorbent
- All Purpose: Use Damp for Cleaning, Wet for Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Safe To Use On Electronic Equipment
- Extremely Durable – Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Earth-Friendly Green Solution that Can Safely and Effectively Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Microfiber is 100% Recyclable
Machine wash with mild liquid detergent (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners). Tumble dry low, and do NOT iron (Please note that microfibres start to melt at 60°C). Do NOT use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibers and reduces performance. Do NOT use chlorine bleach. Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) To maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use.
Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfiber towels that absorb seven to ten times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.