- The Rag Company’s ButterSoft™ Suede Applicator Cloths offer you the absolute finest cloths specifically designed for easily applying quality Ceramic Coatings. ButterSoft™ Suede Cloths raise the bar as the softest, easiest to use, self-absorbing suede application cloths available anywhere, resulting in the very best finish possible. Made from the finest AA-Grade South Korean microfiber available, these cloths proudly continue TRC’s higher standards of offering the best quality, design and value to our customers around the world.
Additional Product Details:
- Lint-Free / Tag-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Straight-Cut Edgeless Design – The Sculpted, Wavy Edges From Our Competitors Are Fashionable for Lens Cloths, But Straight Borders Are Preferred for the Smooth Professional Application of Coatings and Finishes. Designed by Detailers FOR Detailers
- Also An Excellent Choice for Cleaning, Wiping and Polishing of All Lenses, Screens (Cell Phone, Tablet, Monitor), Jewelry, Silverware, Chrome and other Metal Surfaces
- Safe For Use On Electronic Equipment and other Sensitive Glass Surfaces
- Note: due to the effectiveness of this suede cloth, it’s important to ensure that your cloth is clean and free of contaminants picked up during any prior use to avoid scratches
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber that’s Preferred by Professional Detailers
- Effective, Earth-Friendly, Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Extremely Durable – Ability to Withstand Numerous Washings
– We strongly recommend the use of Rags to Riches when machine washing for all of your microfibre towel washing to ensure the removal of all car care products from your towels, as well as ensuring longevity of your towels. (free of dyes, fragrances, bleach and softeners).
– Wash in cold or warm water cycle. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
– Tumble dry on low heat or air dry and do not iron. Please note that microfibre will melt at 60°C.
– Tumble drying will make towels softer, will assist in the removal of lint and will replenish electrostatic charges.
– Do not use any fabric softener as this clogs the microfibres and reduces performance.
– Do not use chlorine bleach.
– Wash only with other non-linting materials (no cotton!) in order to maintain proper dirt-gripping properties.
– Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any foreign particles and excess lint from the manufacturing process.
– Always wash newer black, orange, red and other dark colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to mitigate the risk of dye bleeding.
THE RAG COMPANY DIFFERENCE SINCE 1999:
- ALWAYS START WITH THE BEST MICROFIBER YARN AVAILABLE – Think of it similar to only using the freshest ingredients in your cooking. This helps lay the foundation for towels that are consistently soft, extremely durable and of the highest quality for the job
- TOWELS WITH HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF 100% SPLIT MICROFIBERS PER SQUARE INCH – Not all towels are created equally. THE RAG COMPANY manufactures against very strict requirements resulting in towels with the highest ratings and most effective terry-style microfiber products available. With hundreds of thousands of fibers per square inch, our all-purpose towels can safely and effectively make even the toughest jobs a breeze
- THE HIGHEST ABSORBANCY – Microfiber towels that absorb seven to fourteen times their weight in liquid and matter to quickly pull away everything that’s in your way
- PRE-WASHED DARK COLORED TOWELS – 99% of our competitors don’t take the additional precautions necessary to reduce potential bleeding issues typically found with dark colored towels. THE RAG COMPANY makes this a standard feature of every all-purpose terry towel we sell.