Koch Chemie Gummi – Kunststoff- & Vinylpflege is an effective cleaning and protective care product with protection properties for all tyres, rubber and plastic parts on the exterior of the vehicle. It leaves a refreshing semi-gloss to the surfaces that it is applied to. This product has Daimler approval.
External black rubber and plastic trim often loses its colour over time. Prolonged exposure to acid rain, wash chemicals and UV rays all contribute to turn rubber and plastics a milky grey colour. Koch Chemie Gummi – Kunststoff- & Vinylpflege is designed to clean and protect plastic trim, restoring the colour and protecting from further damage.
Koch Chemie Gummi – Kunststoff- & Vinylpflege has been developed for use by Detailing Professionals and Car Enthusiasts.
Areas of use:-
Exterior plastic and rubber parts, tyres, etc.
Features & Benefits:
- Cleans and protects all external plastic parts trim, rubber, tyres, etc.
- Protects from damaging UV rays, chemical & industrial fallout
- Forms a highly durable chemical bond with plastic and rubber
- Treated parts regain their original, new appearance and are protected against damaging environmental factors.
- Does not wash off during rain or weekly maintenance wash
- Easy to apply
Directions for Use:
- Ensure area to be treated is clean, dry & cool to the touch
- Pour a small amount of product on to a TRC Blue Microfibre Sponge Applicator
- Please remember that a small amount goes a long way
- Spread evenly on to the surface
- Thoroughly wipe in to the surface
- Allow to dry completely
- Re-apply where necessary
Do not use on surfaces where slipperiness is undesirable, e.g. pedals, steering wheel, tyres. Before using, check suitability and compatibility.
This product information can advise you only without obligation. Liability on our part can not be derived. Please check whether the product is suitable for your application. We will be pleased to assist you.